Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I am back

Posted at

Hi, Tommie Kelly! Welcome back to DrunkDuck; it's good to have you back (though I've no idea why)! Allow me to introduce myself; I'm Renga Studio, controller of the forums' weather!

(Renga uses his weather machine to cause a thunderclap for "dramatic" effect.)

Ha-ha! As you can plainly see, this super webcomics community has changed a lot during your absence.

…..

Remember mind maggots?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Back, would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome back! Well I hope you were here long enough back in the day to know better than to take that cola. I think you'll slip right back into our semi-sane community with no problems.

Other than Renga of course. :)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome back! Renga's pleasant so long as you're nice to him - and reverent? Couldn't hurt.

Posted at

Hello. I don't remember you.

But I do see that you do not like the page rating system. I approve.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Hey there old time-DDer, nice to meet you :D

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

Welcome back!
I hope you find that not all the changes here are signs of the coming apocolypse. Only some of them.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.