Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*
Posted at

Hey everyone. I'm Insane Video Gamer, and I keep trying to make a sprite comic but it won't work…. look for that post in the Help forum.

… Anyways… How is everyone?
:nervous:

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

It takes time. Not everyone is hanging in this forum.
Its nothing against you.
And BTW…welcome to the DD!

Posted at

Thank you. Sorry I was just joking about the second post. 8D
Well I really need some help! I keep trying to make a comic but it keeps saying I need to sign in! :( I really wanna make a comic…

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Yes, Yes we do say that to ever one new. what better than dropping by for the first time and getting a drink.

Posted at

Welcome Insane Video Gamer, yeah…sometimes gettin' started can be tricky. I too have spent my fair share of time in the "Help" forums. There are some pretty friendly people that are there to help, just keep askin' they'll eventually answer. Best of Luck to you.

Posted at

sorry im late! *pulls out welcome sign*

Welcome Newy! ^.^
How do you make those smileys????
i only know :) and :( and ;)
please tell me!!!!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

And, I welcome everyone here!

Every single person for months…

I was just at… That "S" word.

But, when I'm online, I'm ONLINE. One of the fastest people here.

Posted at

I don't know about that Cthulhu… I've been the fastest person all morning. Why does everyone show up so late? lol i jk I know some ppl actually have jobs… (unlike me)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I don't know about that Cthulhu… I've been the fastest person all morning. Why does everyone show up so late? lol i jk I know some ppl actually have jobs… (unlike me)
I didn't get my post-count by being slow.

Also, timezones are different for lots of people here.

Posted at

Welcome to DD.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Hello and welcome to Drunkduck, not too many people are fans of sprite comics so watch where you post or you might get flamed…badly. I suggest spending some time in the forum games then heading into the art discussion forum to learn a few things. :)

G-Tip #07: Always use spell check, be it in your email, your Instant messaging system, or Microsoft word, Spell your words correctly!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.