I am not dead yet
I can dance and I can sing
I am not dead yet
I can do the Highland Fling

I am not dead yet
No need to go to bed
No need to call the doctor
Cause I'm not yet dead!

Yeah I'm back in drunkduck and I'm here to continue The Fifty-Peso Ninja. To all those who've been waiting for updates, sorry for my absence. I got very depressed for quite some time but I'm better now. Right now, I feel very pumped to produce new pages for FPN. 8D

Posted at

You're a decapitated head! Why will you not die!?

TIME TO GET MY SHOTGUN.

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

You're a decapitated head! Why will you not die!?

TIME TO GET MY SHOTGUN.

YOU CAN'T KILL ME! I'M INVINCIBLE!

Posted at

Use the bazooka! USE THE BAZOOKA!

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

heh, as one of the very few sane members of the welcoming comittee (and shroom, of course) , good to have you back… now I need to go check out your comic.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

But… but I just finished gift-wrapping the bazooka as a Christmas present for Scarfie… but..

*sigh*

*unwraps it and hands it over*

Also, welcome back!

Posted at

What did I tell you about giving away company weapons as Christmas presents? Those tools of destruction are for everyone to enjoy.

Posted at

Eh? Ahhhhhhhh….you got me the bazooka? :) I don't mind missing out this year if it's for such a good cause. Besides, I haven't wrapped your gatling gun yet…

Hello Gohlico - ten second head start ok?

Gohlico
Gohlico
Posted at

Sssh! Stop talking about weapons! Big Brother is watching! *looks around*

Posted at

Run Gohlico Run!!! There is a van outback with lots of smoke coming from it, you can hide out in there! Under the seat there is a time machine that looks a lot like a hookah…use it. While you are running I am going to check out your comic the 50 Peso Ninja, great title by the way. In response I give you the Six Million Peso Man ala Robot Chicken!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.