Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I am, Sabboth O

Sabboth
Sabboth
Posted at

Hey guys, I'm a new guy here, and new to web-comic creation entirely also. Well let me introduce mehself. My name is Sabboth Ochoa, and no that is not a nickname. Ochoa also means wolf in Castillan (Castillan:Spanish::Old English:English) You'll see how that comes into play with my First comic.

Well, I don't think I'll have trouble with setting things up here, I'm a very quick learner. I attend highschool as a freshman and I'm 15. I like plenty of things, video games, if it's fun I'll play it, TV, if it's funny or interesting I'll watch it, and only a few animes. A lot of anime I see is crap. But whatever that's just me. Well, I am getting a graphics tablet soon, most likely next week, so don't expect to really START my first comic this week. But keep an eye out for it, I promise it'll be funny, cause hey, I'm a funny guy! Trust me, I said so. I am a pretty good artist if I do say so myself so don't expect something ugly. I'm not all really sure what else to type here so just check out my profile and I posted a pencil drawing on my comic page so go take a look. I can't wait to get started here and I hope I get a lot of fans. I've been really looking forward to making my comic.

Posted at

Hello, you are rambly and incoherent.

Bah, and then bah a second time.

Bradleyo
Bradleyo
Posted at

I like rambly and incoherent people.

Whassup buddy?
Welcome to the Duck, I hope you have a great time making and reading comics, cause this is the place to do it.

I look forward to reading yours, so get drawing.
~Brad

Posted at

Rambly and incoherent in the 'has no understanding of basic grammar or sentence structure' way, rather than the 'anecdotes and tangents' way.

As such, I sincerely doubt his ability to be funny.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Play nice with the other kids, Custard. =]

Welcome Sabboth - I started out a big raging n00b back in September - the creation part isn't terribly hard, so I'm sure you'll do fine. You've already got yourself a nice layout and everything! And on a local note, I spent some years in an outskirt town near Dallas as well (Red Oak - maybe you know it?) - and the TAKS test (it was TAAS in my day) was a humongous waste of time, and I'm still extremely bitter about it sucking up time I could have actually been learning something.

/rant

Enjoy your stay!

Posted at

Welcome! This is our little corner of DD called…hell. No wait, sorry that was the Top Drawer. No this is the happiest place on Earth. We've got…uhm, a carpet, that's slightly stained, uh…a bookshelf that's empty…and…and a Custard Trout. Other than that we don't have much else. Just avoid the mini-fridge in the corner. It's for your own good.

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Welcome! This is our little corner of DD called…hell. No wait, sorry that was the Top Drawer. No this is the happiest place on Earth. We've got…uhm, a carpet, that's slightly stained, uh…a bookshelf that's empty…and…and a Custard Trout. Other than that we don't have much else. Just avoid the mini-fridge in the corner. It's for your own good.

Sorry about the carpet stain….

anywho, hope you like it here :D

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

Chii! Ahem.. i mean Welcome! yay for random and incoherent.

Sabboth
Sabboth
Posted at

Play nice with the other kids, Custard. =]

Welcome Sabboth - I started out a big raging n00b back in September - the creation part isn't terribly hard, so I'm sure you'll do fine. You've already got yourself a nice layout and everything! And on a local note, I spent some years in an outskirt town near Dallas as well (Red Oak - maybe you know it?) - and the TAKS test (it was TAAS in my day) was a humongous waste of time, and I'm still extremely bitter about it sucking up time I could have actually been learning something.

/rant

Enjoy your stay!

Well thanks! I'm not sure about that Custard guy… I sent him a couple messages and now I got a feeling he's out to get me… Trying to tell a guy off on the net is hard and unrewarding… No I haven't heard of Red Oak. I live in a town called Euless. And yeah, I remember the TAAS too. The TAKS is pretty good at getting the point across over sheer brain drilling.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

Karthara
Karthara
Posted at

Welcome, hope to see good things from you.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Woo! I was born in Euless! But I think we officially lived in Bedford (we moved when I was too young to really remember). That's awesome. *high five*

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.