Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I Brought Back Some Food...

DOUK
DOUK
Posted at

…If anyone wants some.

Yes, I have returned, from almost three weeks of doing nothing over the break. I was bummed out when I had to return to school, so i didn't go back to comicking for a while. This will go down in history because its the first ever filler I've done. All shame aside though, I wonder whats changed since I've come back, I plan on spending much more times on the forums now. Especially… with you. Over there, you, yeah turn around I'm talking to you. Get your butt off the computer and look at me! Fine then.

Posted at

Nothing has changed. The forum's still slow and we still try to use our computers with our butts.

Tashna
Tashna
Posted at

Custard trout still had a few strands of hair and no eyes before I left.
And I don't see this weird Steely_Gaze person around anymore, guess the ducks got him.

Other than that, nothing's changed.

Posted at

Hey Douk! I've been waiting for an update from you, glad to know that it will be coming:) Welcome back!

And I don't see this weird Steely_Gaze person around anymore, guess the ducks got him

Steely said he went on Hiatus, but I think that he really drank the cola by mistake and is in ICU..

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

welcome back, would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

warefish
warefish
Posted at

boop be-doop budip be-doo doo!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.