Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

I think i am the first person to fail this test in the state of mississippi, ever.

Wooooo…go me.

Posted at

Doubt it. I failed it in Alabama. But I took an immediate retake for five bucks and aced it. Odd.

Croi Dhubh
Croi Dhubh
Posted at

I passed all my tests first time :)

Posted at

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

I failed my written… an embarrassing number of times, if it means anything. Closer to a dozen attempts. But I managed the driving test with a perfect score on the first shot. Why?

I found the written questions were misleading by their wording versus the actual experience of being on the road. Ten years later, still never an accident with a personal car or even a ticket.

donkas
donkas
Posted at

hahaha, um… "cough"

wipes tear;

BWAHAHHAHAHA

sorry big fellah, its not like its hard to study.

Pixie
Pixie
Posted at

I gotta take that test soon. :< Not looking forward to it. American driving strikes me as scary… (not that I was ever particularly skilled at UK driving).

But still! I'm gonna take that test and hopefully pass, and then I'm gonna learn to drive a stick! Yay me being brave and shifting with the wrong hand! XD

Posted at

Doubt it. I failed it in Alabama. But I took an immediate retake for five bucks and aced it. Odd.

Cause it cost you something.

Posted at

I've never even considered learning to drive.

I win.

BlackRaven
BlackRaven
Posted at

Well, that'll be one for the history books. :)

- It's ok… I almost failed mine too….for Georgia.
And I'm serious… when I say, anyone in Georgia can get a license.

Posted at

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not the written or driven test that matters.

The real test is after that- you pass it if you don't crash. I know a person who had failed 6 times, got it the seventh, has been driving for more than 40 years and has not had a SINGLE accident, even though she's sped, U-turned with a hand break, and other dare devilish things.

It's after that which matters. And anyone who tells you otherwise is because they feel that will be the only thing they have to rub in your face. For a while.

Until you pass it, next time ;)

Posted at

Cause it cost you something.
The first time you take it it's free. After that it costs you. And I didn't fail horribly I forgot to answer a question a missed a couple others and I was at the line to fail then when I took a different one with different questions I knew it.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Failed in Ohio, passed the secound time. ^_^

Posted at

If you took it on the computer, it's easy to fail. I think I failed that version twice because I couldn't understand what it was asking me because of the crappy way it was written. I took it on paper and finished and passed within minutes.

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

:) yeah it was touch screen. My friends assured me that I would get a bunch of easy questions about signs and whatnot, but I had questions like this:

1)If you are driving on a two lane street, and a a bus is coming straight at you, do you steer to the right and fall off the cliff and perish, or do you go to the left and hit a puppy?

A)puppy
B)death
C)Looooooooooseeeerrrrr….

it was not really like that, but every question had more than one right answer! And the FREAKIN COMPUTER ANNOUNCED TO EVERYONE THAT I FAILED! ahhhh!

retaking it on monday, i will let people know how that works out…:)

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

In ontario there are 3 levels of drivers license.

G1 - you get it if youpass a written test. Youre allowed to drive ONLY with a driver who has at least 4 years driving experience.

G2 - You can drive alone but ZERO alcohol. You get this after passing a road test (that doesnt include hiway)

G - Full license priviledge. Youre allowed 0.8 mg of alcohol or something. Not sure about exact amount but its the equivalent of 1 bottle of beer. :)

Though these tests are a GOOD MONEY MAKING BUSINESS for the Ontario government. The more you fail the more $$$ you hand over to the govt. Its fucking stupid I know. (I passed G1 first time, G2 I took 2 times, and G I had to take it 4 times).

But nooo. What can you do?

Its all the fault of dumbass spoiled suburban kids who got everything handed out to them while taking shit for granted and doing crazy shit on the road. Its all their fault why the govt had to make it strict. Which is fucking stupid and penalizes the lower income bracket. At least I'm lucky though. I heard a story of a black man who had to take the G test 17 times!!! Because he is poor and doesnt have the luxury of having a car provided out for him to practice on.

Cars are expensive so is insurance. But what can you do? You gotta have a car because the transit system is SHIT. Honest to God, the Filipino public transport system is at least 10 times better than Ontario.

dang. I ranted. lol

SwinS
SwinS
Posted at

Posted at

this topic is lols
i failed my written test too

worstcase
worstcase
Posted at

this topic is lols
i failed my written test too

that makes me feel better!

ketenol
ketenol
Posted at

Now you can become one of those 'friend's of a friend' who people joke of having failed 200 times.

Skullbie
Skullbie
Posted at

I failed my writen the first time too,
And i almost failed the actual driving test.
I know your shame…lol

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

I failed my test seven times. Then I said 'screw you' and brought public transport passes.

Saves on fuel and cost. :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.