Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I FOUND IT!!!

Posted at

Hello! ^.^ I've been a member here for a few weeks now and seen a lot of comics.

Everyone has his or her own story. So, tell me how you found Drunk Duck and why you joined!

My story: I was looking for images of Star Fox for a project at school. As I searched I saw an image of Fox that said, STAR FOX: HUNTER'S JOURNAL. Interested, I checked it out to see what it was. I found out that it was a comic! Further investigation revealed that I was on a site for comics. This surprised me only because I never knew about web comics. (I was never much into the Internet) So I just kept messing around and reading comics until I finally joined up. To show my comics to people and keep track of my favorite comics.

Posted at

My story is filled with destruction, death, hatred, and the occasional molestation of small, furry anima…

Crap, I need to stop giving away my secrets during my villain rants.

Welcome to the Duck person who was not on the internet very often!

Posted at

My story is filled with destruction, death, hatred, and the occasional molestation of small, furry anima…

Crap, I need to stop giving away my secrets during my villain rants.

Welcome to the Duck person who was not on the internet very often!

To tell you the truth i'm on the internet a lot now
and Bunny is vary cute and reminds me of pikachu!^.^

Can I realy copy it and put it on my signature? O.0

Posted at

I've got my eye on you evil one!

Oh, and…

YAY! Bunny! ^.^

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

He is just Evil in training. Us on the other hand.

Well thats for later. Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?
It will take your soul to the blackest pits of the Dead Circus

Posted at

He is just Evil in training. Us on the other hand.

Well thats for later. Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?
It will take your soul to the blackest pits of the Dead Circus

The only thing evil that I don't have down is not giving away things during my rants.
Also, sorry for spamming your thread Miss Annoying.

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

Hey, a new person hi!

I was already an avid web comic reader and maker when I joined DD. I was making a comic called Stuffs then and using Blogger as a host, and it REALLY didn't work with comics, even though I got my friend to help me edit the template. A friend of mine was reading a comic by someone at my High School, which I started to read, I really liked it. At that time I wanted to start a new comic with consistent characters, and was like, "Hey, why not try this place out?" I did. It rocks.

Also don't drink the cold hot soda it has crushed up birth control pills in it.

Posted at

first off a "Cold Hot Cola" dose not sound very tasty… (Cold and Hot? O.o!)
And plus… I cant drink it anyway because its just an image on my screen XD

however, all this soda talk is making me want something to drink…
mmmmmm Roooooot Beeeeeeer

oh and thats fine Lord Shplane….
BUNNY!!^.^

Posted at

So now it'��s your turn!
*passes Story Stick around*

What the heck is this all about?

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Hello! I don't have much of a story per se. My roommates are nuts and inspired some characters and a story I wanted to create in a "graphic novel" form – mostly to keep from dying of boredom during my office hours. I drew some (very ugly) pages of a comic in a notebook and shared it with them. My dad wanted to see it, and my brother talked me into uploading it somewhere. Looking for a place to do that, I found DD at the top of a list of hosting sites. So… Here I am. (After that, I found myself actually starting to put effort in, draw less crappy pages, and take a little pride in my work. ;) )

Anyway, welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying yourself.

Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck, arguably the best webcomic "community" on the net. I'm Lynn…My husband, Ethan and I dabble in comics. We read 'em, we write 'em…He draws 'em. But, it really is fantastic here. You'll love it.

Posted at

Thanks for the welcome everyone
and your storys! ^.^

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Welcome to DrunkDuck!

Hey…

Are you ignoring me?!

Gosh, that's annoying. Almost as annoying as mimes.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.