Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
chee2424
chee2424
Posted at

I'm a young single guy, everyone of my so-called friends rub their love in my face. I've been waiting since, I was three to meet this perfect woman. I have been told many times this special woman is to come into my life and make it 100 times better. I have come to terms that seers are fake and I've been wasting my time and my life believing that love can conquer all. I'm believing that everyone but me can touch the stars. Well I'm done whining and bitchin goodbye. *flies away*

Posted at

I'm a young single guy, everyone of my so-called friends rub their love in my face. I've been waiting since, I was three to meet this perfect woman. I have been told many times this special woman is to come into my life and make it 100 times better. I have come to terms that seers are fake and I've been wasting my time and my life believing that love can conquer all. I'm believing that everyone but me can touch the stars. Well I'm done whining and bitchin goodbye. *flies away*

Have you bothered looking, or are you just waiting for the perfect girl to fall out of a cereal box as some sort of prize one morning?

Posted at

yes, every girl is taken that I want. I really haven't found single one that I want. I've tried on and offline.

Then you probably only want them because they're taken, which gives the added illusion of them being more desirable.

Posted at

it's those, ooh you u fine……….. dayum u got someone, now this is off-line like school and etc.

I'm sorry, try that again, only this time make sense.

Posted at

okay before i talk to a girl i find out they have someone.

Let me guess, you find the most attractive person you can find, don't bother actually talking to them to figure out what they're like and the as soon as you find out they're seeing somebody, you run off and don't even try to make a friend at least?

Okay, I think I've found the problem: You're an ass.

Posted at

I don't think he came to the forums just to be called an ass. I think he came to get help, or at least a word of advice.

As for chee2424, the perfect girl will come to you one day. Just keep looking. Never give up. Also, you should talk to a girl even if she already has someone. She might have a friend or two. Also, if you're nice enough and you become her friend, she can hook you up with someone.

The possibilities are endless. Don't give up.

Posted at

I don't think he came to the forums just to be called an ass. I think he came to get help, or at least a word of advice.

As for chee2424, the perfect girl will come to you one day. Just keep looking. Never give up. Also, you should talk to a girl even if she already has someone. She might have a friend or two. Also, if you're nice enough and you become her friend, she can hook you up with someone.

The possibilities are endless. Don't give up.

See, problem is that that's what he was doing, according to himself.

Posted at

Anon, what are you thinking? We need to be happy friendly because life is sunshine and rainbows, obviously. I mean, if it wasn't we'd have threads made be people saying they're sad, but that's never happened.

chee2424
chee2424
Posted at

okay before i talk to a girl i find out they have someone.

Let me guess, you find the most attractive person you can find, don't bother actually talking to them to figure out what they're like and the as soon as you find out they're seeing somebody, you run off and don't even try to make a friend at least?

Uh no I don't find the best looking girl. I find girls that are in circle. really I'm rather on good terms the with non-single girls, also I'm not shallow and since you guessed and didn't really know me, calling me an ass makes you a bigger ass. I made this to vent not to get annoyed by someone who has nothing else better to do than annoy people on a forum

thank u for your support except Anon

Nicol3
Nicol3
Posted at

Precious lifetime is often wasted worrying and waiting. Instead of dwelling on the frequent rush to find a mate, I'd suggest just letting life play out the way you want to. Ride roller-coasters. Collect figurines. Paint pictures. There's always going to be this consistent flow of pressure on both men and women to get hitched with someone. For some people, the pressure's more spine-crushing- while others just face shades of green envy now and then. No matter how hard or soft the pressure is, the best way is to just go your own course. When I say this, I definately don't mean it in a selfish way; there's no need to be a "loner". Sometimes, it's best just to swallow the sense of lonliness and not let it consume you.

I'm 17- nearing the big 1-8. People have tried to get me to "hook up", but I always just ignore their silly little attempts. Teenage relationships have always been pretty darn funny to me. You've got to love how much uneeded drama stems from a relationship that isn't even etched in stone yet. I've had friends who've complained about their boyfriend's "commitment issues" time after time, sobbing and crying and acting stupid. On each one of those occurances, I've asked a single question: "Why didn't you marry him?"

That usually shuts then up; because they themselves realize that they weren't planning to hold the relationship for more than a year.

Love has never been something you just 'fall' into with the snap of a finger. That's another stupid thing about the "coupled image" in our society's midst- it seems to obtainable, so desireable. So people just go sniffing around for perfection, thinking they're gonna snag it up quickly. The thing is, Love is not, and will never be an "it". I call it an it, but it's not an it. That "It" is actual an intricate series of gradual steps that aren't physical. Looking for love is really looking for quick trade, for relief. Let the love come to you; through being yourself

I know the desire to be loved is strong and at points, unbearable- but it shouldn't be a priority that consumes your well being- what makes you.. well, you. My personal belief is that normal friends are far more valuable than boy/girl friends. There's so much flexibility with having fun without the "intimacy". With real friends there's complete elimination of the hassle of constantly "satisfying" the dull little spark of young love. Calling each other constantly. Holding hands. Love notes. Uuugh. So cheesy. I'm not jealous- It just makes me sick.

Maybe I just enjoy my own personal space. :/

mlai
mlai
Posted at

That is an extremely mature art style for a 17.5 y/o.

Not everyone can handle the emotion of love with restraint and moderation. When it hits, it will be consuming for some personalities. It doesn't mean they're weak, or frivolous ppl.

However, when there is no love in the air atm, I agree. Don't obsess over and frantically search for something that's not even there.

Nicol3
Nicol3
Posted at

That is an extremely mature art style for a 17.5 y/o.

*snorts up compliment*

*eye twitches*

Oooohhhhohoh yeaaah. Good stuff.

I never mentioned that I go (soon to be "I went" )to an all girls school- so I see that nutter-butter love gunk all the time. God, I hear it in advisory every morning- the same group of girls talking about a NEW guy after every weekend. It's VERY funny to listen to- even funnier to see their friends talk to them like they're Dr. Phil ("GIRL, you've just got to get OVER him." ) I've just grown completetly tired of that type of funk. But I have seen very sweet "growed-up" relationships among some of my Senior friends in recent years. I have a friend who's 3-4 years in with her guy- and even though they do the coochy-coo public affection stuff- It's not as laughable or gut-wrenching because they seem so.. well fitted for one another.

kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php
http://becomeaplayer.com/
http://www.fastseduction.com/

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I never mentioned that I go (soon to be "I went" )to an all girls school-
On top of that, a girl.

OK, that does it. Henceforth I will no longer claim the ability to discern an artist's gender thru his/her comics art/storytelling. There are way too many of you odd ducks out there.

I remember the old old days when the only ppl who drew/wrote comics were men. As a child you get this impression that women just ain't cut out for this sorta thing. Like the army and the police, all that's changed.

We still gots our treehouses!

But then… when you said that you're 17.5, yet had such a (relatively) mature air about you, I should have know right then.

Posted at

stop trolling

Who's trolling?

EVERYONE!!!

Many people find that the "right girl/boy" tends to come along after you've stopped looking. :) Now, this could be people reading too much into something that's just a coincidence, but I like to think it's because when you're not looking at everyone of the desired gender as "potential mate" and nothing else, you're a lot more relaxed, a lot less desperate-seeming, and that makes you more attractive in general.

I met my husband just as he decided he would be relationship-free for the 4 years while he was doing his PhD.

Yeah, that one worked out for him. ;)

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

I met my husband while he was in the army. He wasn't looking either, infact he wanted to serve his time without being tied down by a relationship. ^-^ I was seeing someone else too when i met him. We became friends, and it all worked out.

As they say, it comes when you're ready. If you cant love yourself then its really hard to love someone else, or believe that they can love you back. We all have demons to work on, but while you're single its the perfect opportunity to grow and find out what makes you happy, and who you really are. The most attractive people are the ones who are enjoying life and being them self.

Posted at

stop trolling

Who's trolling?

EVERYONE!!!

…What?

I don't have time for this. I have to go and buy a single piece of fruit with a coupon and then return it, making people wait behind me while I complain.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.