Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I got the job...for obvious reasons

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

yea me and my friends have been talking about forming a flash group for about 4 years now…that's 3 years longer than we actually had Macromedia Flash, and we're finally getting started. Originally i wasn't gonna be part of this group, but "for obvious reasons" (here's why: http://www.freewebs.com/therocket25/) they're gonna let me add my artistic opinion and talents to it.

It's just a start for now, and we haven't gotten any flashes out, though i am in the middle of one of my own.

I hope you enjoy the Flash cartoons that will appear in the near future. Meanwhile, im gonna be helping make this site appealing to look at.

Comicmasta
Comicmasta
Posted at

I used to be a flash artist, but newgrounds didnt accept the flashes i sent them…Oh and it was wasting memory.

Posted at

Heh… flash is awesome…

I just wish I was better at using mine.

GhostBoy66
GhostBoy66
Posted at

I seriously need to download Flash MX, but it's like 500 bucks and being 13, it'd take about of year of me not spending not a penny to get it. But I did download the trial once and made the crappiest flash ever. Anyone where I can get it for free? Or for a cheap price?

Posted at

You can usually try the 30-day download on each new version, from what I remember of adobe products. :) Also, since it's Adobe now, you should be able to get it for a good price through a student discount. Check their website- they should have an educational store vs their usual store.

GhostBoy66
GhostBoy66
Posted at

But I'm only 13. Does the student discount thingy still apply to me if I'm not in college?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.