Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I guess I should say hi

Janen
Janen
Posted at

I almost never introduce myself in forums(I know, how rude of me) but I decided that since I am starting in a new community I might as well introduce myself, hi. I am starting to move my new comic Distant Embrace into Drunk Duck with daily updates, but I found that html is too time-consuming and being that I am in midterms and spring break later on you'll probably see within these few days a post seeking for a collaborator. There is a lot of content that I want to upload like character profiles, a map, and maybe random art. Bueno, ahi se ven(its how cool people like me say "later").

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Hah! Awesome, and welcome indeed!

Im anxious to see where your comic goes as well, so best of luck on that!

I do believe this is going to be the start of a beautiful friendship. ;)

-W

herio
herio
Posted at

a long road is a head yong artist but you must impove with the pen and the powers of the photo may the duck be with you

Janen
Janen
Posted at

Thanks Herio, actually the drawings are made in pencil and I darkened them with ctrl+m in photoshop, I just started to learn to ink so yeah the road is quite long, especially since this is my first ever comic. That is why I like this story because its long enough for me to show improvements from chapter to chapter. Later.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Hang around the tips and tricks forum threads, you might pick up a thing or two that could help you there. Welcome to DD.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.