Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I have a bit of a problem here .. I'm not sure

Posted at

OK so .. I am only Fifteen (almost! my birthday is in february) but I am probably the biggest Rammstein fan in Iceland ! I have all their CD's and all their Posters but I have never seen them live due to my age (damn me for being born in 1994!) and I heard they were going on a tour after their next album and my mum said that IF they come to Iceland then MAYBE we would go see them since my mum also likes Rammstein (she´s hot for Till Lindemann!) I just wanted to ask .. if any of you know whether or not they are coming to Iceland since Iceland is such a crap place aparently to hold a gig …

Do any of you know ??

it could be my last chance to see them live!!!

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I did a quick Google search - looks like they want to produce another album before they go on tour again, so there aren't any scheduled dates. Sorry!

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Rammstein's own website doesn't have any information about any upcoming tours, so it's a good question when it'll happen and where they would go.

What you could do, if you haven't, is go to their website and sign up for their newsletter. Easy way to keep updated and be among the first to receive information about when their next tour might be.
http://www.rammstein.com/_Voelkerball/Newsletter/

Posted at

I haven't heard anything about Ramstein goin on tour… but if they do go to Iceland do not miss them. I have seen them once and it was amazing… if you love fire you will LOVE the Ramstein show

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Aren't you guys able to travel a little bit? I mean, Denmark, Norway etc aren't that far away and if Rammstein tours, surely they'll show there.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.