Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I have returned!

Posted at

Hello, it's chazzthecoleslaf, the creator of The Chronicles of Nothing. I'm happy to report my return to drunkduck.com after my ridiculously long hiatus. So now, I'm posting new stuff, and if I develop a large enough fan base, I'll continue to make more strips. Enjoy!

Soryko
Soryko
Posted at

Welcome back. ;p

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Chazz - welcome back to the Duck. We must have missed each other the first time around, but there's always time to make up for that.

You might have noticed some things have changed. There are more mines now, for starters, and we've recently run out of our free-issue metal detectors. Tread lightly!

Posted at

…are the mines detectable through radar?

Posted at

o hot damn - how much?

Posted at

Huh. What's the etiquette for self necroposting? Oh sod it.

It's a scam, the mines can't be detected. Don't be worried though, as my patented hover boots will carry you safely over any and all mines!

Available for only four hundred payments of $10 000.99!

Disclaimer: Custard Creations Inc are not responsible for any injury, maimage, or death that occurs while using the boots due to: the flames setting off mines, the gallon sized lead lined fuel tank causing severe back pain and crippling you for life, the gallon of fuel running out after three seconds, or any injury, maimage, or death that occurs on your way to or stay at Jupiter which is only place where replacement fuel is available.

Have a lovely day.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.