Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I hope you've enjoyed your normal, safe, and boring weather while I was gone...

Posted at

Because I'm baaaaack! lol! Welcome me back, everyone (whose username isn't Custard Trout)! :)

Back to the You say goodbye, I say hello forum, that is! After wreaking havoc on a certain forum (and destroying it in the process of doing so), I've triumphantly returned to do what I, Renga Studio, do best! Ha-ha! Time to fire up the ol' weather machine! :evil:

(Renga turns on his weather machine.)

Yes! It still works! Oh! And as a bonus, I'm unveiling my latest invention to you all right now!

(Renga yanks the tarp off of his invention.)

Ta-da! Presenting my custard-extracting machine (It's still in its experimental stage, but I'm pretty sure it's safe)! With it, I will extract delicious custard from a certain user who actually produces it! 8D

I will extract and extract until there's nothing left.

Posted at

The custard is infinite.
I missed you. No, really.
You are doomed to failure, quit now, before you get hurt.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back you fantastic Person you, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

The custard is infinite.
I missed you. No, really.
You are doomed to failure, quit now, before you get hurt.

The custard is infinite, you say?
You do?! Oh. Well, in that case, I missed you too!
Well, that's good, 'cause I plan to market it!

Rengaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
*pounce*
Missed ya, sunshine!

What the–?! Oof! :dizzy:

Unh…h-hey, amanda! I missed you too! How's your friend BetaJess?

Welcome back you fantastic Person you, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

No thanks, Dark Clown. Would you like some Hot Cold Custard?

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Where have you been!? The weathers so nice, that I almost became… *Shudder.* … SANE… EW.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

*sniffle* She moved to another town…and you left me…and the weather's been stagnant and unchanging…and everything in my life is BAD and HORRIBLE and TRAGIC in many ways! I was on the verge of becoming an emo kid and wearing sweater vests and unflattering pants…
But you are back, and all seems to be right with the world. *nod nod* Also, Jess is great - I can still sucker her into drawing half the comic, mwahaha.

Posted at

Where have you been!? The weathers so nice, that I almost became… *Shudder.* … SANE… EW.

Well, my internet connection was inexplicably severed for several weeks since the last time I posted here. :( Also, when I was reconnected, I decided to hang around Top Drawer for a little while. But then the explosion from my Picelo Bomb there finally began to take its toll. But I digress. Fret not, crazyninny; for I'm about to mess around with this forum's atmospheric conditions faster than you can say "Strange weather we're having"! :evil:

poor custard guy i almost feel bad for him on the other hand that sounds funny welcome back renga

It's good to be back, Righter13! And don't feel bad for Mr. Trout; my custard-extracting machine should be no more unpleasant to him than a milking machine to a cow, or any mechanism of liposuction to an obese person! 8D

*sniffle* She moved to another town…and you left me…and the weather's been stagnant and unchanging…and everything in my life is BAD and HORRIBLE and TRAGIC in many ways! I was on the verge of becoming an emo kid and wearing sweater vests and unflattering pants…
But you are back, and all seems to be right with the world. *nod nod* Also, Jess is great - I can still sucker her into drawing half the comic, mwahaha.

I'm glad to hear that Jess is doing all right, amanda dear, but I'm sorry to hear that you've been down in the dumps lately. :( But don't worry; ol' Renga will try to make you feel better! See that huge cloud over the horizon? Well, I'm going to use my weather machine to shape it into a mushroom cloud for your amusement! The real hilarity will ensue when we hear the reaction from the terrified users who see it! :evil:

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

RENGA!!! I didn't think that you would ever come back! Everyone really missed you, even Custard, although I doubt that he would ever admit it. This forum just wasn't the same without you! (tear)
Give me a hug!!!

Posted at

The custard is self aware.

The self aware custard doesn't like you.

Posted at

Yay! *clap clap clap*

Thank you, amanda; you've been a wonderful audience! 8D

RENGA!!! I didn't think that you would ever come back! Everyone really missed you, even Custard, although I doubt that he would ever admit it. This forum just wasn't the same without you! (tear)
Give me a hug!!!

Aw, I missed you too, deepcheese! :cry: (Renga hugs deepcheese.) Thank you for being so friendly to the new users while I wasn't here!

The custard is self aware.

The self aware custard doesn't like you.

You don't say.

That's okay; nothing a cupful of ground mind maggots can't fix! :evil:

Posted at

Are the mind maggots still around? I thought they moved.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Renga! Where have you been?! I haven't seen you for years! It's great to see you again, buddy!

Posted at

Renga! Where have you been?! I haven't seen you for years! It's great to see you again, buddy!

Hey! Arashi_san, my main man! Long time no see!

Posted at

Hay :D

Hay yourself :D

Posted at

Hai

Hey, ozoneocean! Fancy meeting you here! Yes, folks, it's good to be back! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.