Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I is here.

Posted at

Umm. I joined DD a long time ago, I just never talked on the forum. So… Hi there all. My name is Tokoseibouit, pronounced Tow-k-oh-say-bow-it. I have been on DD since 6-25-2008. I plan to stay on DD for as long as I plan to make comics, I don't think I'll spot until I stop sucking air. I chose DD because it was where some people I knew had their comics up there. So I put mine up there. That's all folks!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Umm. I joined DD a long time ago, I just never talked on the forum. So… Hi there all. My name is Tokoseibouit, pronounced Tow-k-oh-say-bow-it. I have been on DD since 6-25-2008. I plan to stay on DD for as long as I plan to make comics, I don't think I'll spot until I stop sucking air. I chose DD because it was where some people I knew had their comics up there. So I put mine up there. That's all folks!
I'm a newbie who has taken to the forums like a kid with a new Christmas toy, meanwhile my "comic" can be generously referred to as refrigerator art. (I'm NOT fishing. It is what it is.) Sounds like you've been busy with your comics, and since it is about webcomics: way to go, Tokoseibouit. But nice to hear from you nonetheless.

Ironscarf should be weighing in soon about now . . .

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Welcome Tokyosailboat; if you want to suck air, this is the place to do it for sure! You can even suck eggs, so long as you don't teach your grandmother how to do it on this forum.

Enjoy your stay, line up for lunch at 12:30, no bouncing on the furniture and don't forget to…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.