Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I prefer High Hawks, but okay...

Posted at

That was a poor attempt at a pun. Very badly executed. But sue me, I just got off a seven hour shift, I smell like grease and burgers, and my brain in running on pure caffeine, the wonderdrug of modern society.

Ohright. Introductions. Well, I'm Ian. Or Mitchell. I'd really prefer Mitchell, as I'm the writer of the comic, "Martin and Mitchell", and the illustrator is also named Ian. You can call him Martin. The original concept for this comic came from when I started reading Slackerz, and I noticed the writer and illustrator had the same first name. I began talking with Martin, and our Pilot, "Based on a True Story," was born. (It's called that because it's based on a conversation we shared a few weeks before the script was written.)

Drop by and have a look at our comic! It will be very much appreciated. We're like #250 or something. Is that good? I have no idea.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck, Ian - or Mitchell - or Ian - or Martin. Yes. ^.^
Don't mind me standing quite so close. It's just the smell of grease is so… appealing!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like a Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.