Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I say: GO GO GO

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

Because the title of this forum section got that song stuck in my head. :P

Anyway doods, I's the Weasil. I lurve comics (including graphic novels and manga), board games, video games that are not in first person, and a wide variety of music.

The comic I'm hoping on getting up here will be a real-life/religious/older-teen kinda thing. Think Back on Earth but a bit darker, with more issues.

'Course I'm total crap at drawing people right now, and I've not got the skills of xkcd, so no stickmen comics, or comics of any kind, until I get a bit better.

Butyeah. I'mma stop here, because if I keep going I'll start talking about all sorts of random unrelated crap. I love putting too much info of myself onto the interwebz. ^^;

WiffleBall
WiffleBall
Posted at

Bienvenidos de DrunkDuck.com! :D

I dig your av. Fedoras are cool.

Aelwyn
Aelwyn
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck!

Keep practising that artwork and perhaps we will see something from you later this year. For now, I hope you enjoy the community; there are some great people here. Perhaps you should check out the community projects page as well. There might be an artist willing to team up with you!

All the best!

Erad
Erad
Posted at

Welcome Weas!

Hope you find what your looking for on DD.

We're glad to have you

Frank

Weasilish
Weasilish
Posted at

Aw, thanks gaiz. It seems like a fun place to be here; I'm sure I'll enjoy it. :)

@Wiffle: Fedoras are indeed awesome. I've got two myself, but I wants moar. :B

@Aelwyn: Yeah, I may start posting some first snippets about May/June or so; I'm planning on writing my comic script during ScriptFrenzy, in April. :D

@Erad: Ah! Here's where you found me. I was wondering.

Erad
Erad
Posted at

"@Erad: Ah! Here's where you found me. I was wondering. "

No, no…I'm in your bushes.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.