Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I suppose this is over due some.

davenport
davenport
Posted at

Hello, I'm Ed.

I've really been excited by my reception here. I'd like to say thanks to all those folks who've left comments on my comic.

I'm a grad student at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco studying Illustration. I came to Drunk Duck to post my comic I did for 24 hour comic day.

Drunk Duck stood out to me, because I had a friend who's placed high up in the Platinum Studios comic book challenge for a couple years in a row now. He talked up the site, so here I am. =D

Glad to meet you all.

Posted at

Welcome Ed!

I hope you have a good experience on the site. It can be a great place to get started!

Posted at

Hey Ed
Hey Ed

I see what you did there - trying to get me to comment on the fact that you posted twice, so you can then delete one and make me look like a doofus again. Don't you think I look like enough of a doofus already that you want to make me look like a double doofus? Well I match both your doofuses and raise you one doofus.

Hey Ed.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

What have I told you about raising doofuses? It's bad for the soil.

Also, hi Ed ^.^ Pleasure to see you out and about!

Posted at

Oh wow. . . I really need to pee.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Ah HA HA… oh wait, me too.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Hey Ed

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Puff, you can SEE I one said Hey ED one time … Scarf has gone insane I'm afraid!

Posted at

Puff? I'm Puff of Smoke. Puff is some other guy who stole a chunk off my name.

Posted at

Yeah, him and Ag are jerks.

davenport
davenport
Posted at

Thanks all.

Glad to be here, and just so you know I love double posts. Even if they're just really just strange double quotes.

Anyway, check out the comic. It's really only 24 pages, and we're at about page 21 just because of a couple of double page spreads I did to keep my sanity… so it's going to count out 22 pages on DD here.

Pro'ley should start a forum for the comic now…

Anyway. good to meet you all.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.