Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

First we had eviltwinpixie with her husband and brother.

Then we have jiminycricketX and his brother nega link.

And now, Quangs are coming left, right and centre. (Note: SamuelQuang is my eight year old cousin. Freaking eight.)

I mean, seriously. Is this a good or a bad thing?

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

I find this to be a bad thing…what if your cousin accidently clicks on an erotica link? His parents find out and tell your parents, then you AND you sis are kicked off of DD.
Another thing….8 YEARS OLD!?!? Why the fuck is your cousin even on the site if he isn't even going to be making comics O_o!?

Posted at

I find this to be a bad thing…what if your cousin accidently clicks on an erotica link? His parents find out and tell your parents, then you AND you sis are kicked off of DD.
Another thing….8 YEARS OLD!?!? Why the fuck is your cousin even on the site if he isn't even going to be making comics O_o!?

that's rude, glarg

Zac
Zac
Posted at

All of my sisters are on the site, and I just found out my Dad is too.

Weiiiird

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

I see no problem with it.

Posted at

*gasps* are you insulting my precious brother's comic???
you better not be. because I'll cyber-punch you. my brother's fantastic and cute. and his comic is just about the best thing ever.
EVER.
he has more pages, but he hasn't uploaded them yet. and when he does…
it's DD Feature-time.

Posted at

Brother

Mother

My mother… reads my comic… which is WEIRD
if by weird, you mean cute, then I agree!
my dad's SN was Moto Psycho, which is the name of the movie he's making… (very, very low budget. but pretty cool, nonetheless! it's partially inspired by Manos: The Hands of Fate)

Posted at

Brother

Mother

My mother… reads my comic… which is WEIRD

Aw, it's not that weird. My 60 year old mom reads my comic too, haha. She always emails me whenever I post a new page.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

My sister draws, but she doesn't make comics, and she certainly doesn't go here.

I think I'm the only person I know of who's actually heard of DD.

Posted at

XD its a good thing. I never see my sister(worstcase), so Drunk Duck is a way for us to keep up with each others lives. She's a little eighth grader, but she's way better than me and I like watching her style develop since college keeps me from seeing her stuff on a regular basis.

acadia
acadia
Posted at

My brother used to write for me. My entire family frequents the site.

Posted at

I forced my brother to make an account and read my comic every so often. And that's not bad :D

Allan
Allan
Posted at

Heh, heh. This is exactly why I webcomics and relatives. I don't want to mix my two lives (which is a weird thing for me to say, seeing as how I make an autobiographical comic…).

Posted at

My mom reads my comic, as do all my friends, my father is uninterested. All my friends are getting pissy cause I haven't updated in a while.

Posted at

Whoa, DD really is a family thing. I didn't know so many people had relatives on here. ^_^ Hubby is just a member so he can comment on my comic (and his other faves), but my little brother's comic is becoming very popular, and deservedly so. Hellfire is a damn good comic, and being jealous of my brother's talent is what inspired me to draw. ;)

mystery
mystery
Posted at

I know one of my brothers is here, but I'm pretty sure the rest of my family isn't… but I'm not surprised there's so many families. People using the same internet will see the adress and check it out, and it would get around by word of mouth too, I found out about DD when one of my friends told me.

Posted at

this is the one comment my dad's given me…
although apparently he reads it because I never call home/him (heh I'm mean) and my author's notes often contain important news and stuff. (that's how he found out I was on spring break- cause I started updating like mad!!! although in my defense, I left him a message. *shrugs*)
it just makes me laugh… moto psycho… XD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.