Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I think I'll finally introduce myself

Posted at

Yep, I forgot to say hi before, sorry! So yeah, hello I'm Hunchdebunch and I've been making comics for a couple of years, and I'm currently doing an art course at college, and I have a few comics up on here. If you want to know anything else (within reason!) just ask lol

Posted at

Hey there.

Can't really say 'Welcome!' since you've been here a while but welcome anyways.

You should hang out at the forum more. It's all good fun, full a wacky shenanigans and promiscuous pranks. But all in all it's a nice community to hang around.

Oh and if anyone offers you a hot and/or cold beverage:

Posted at

Lol thanks! I've been having a look around the forum today, and I think I will spend some more time posting on it now :)

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Welcome Hunchdebunch, that's an excellent plan: I often grab a thirst quencher and get stuck in for a little forum action at night. Problem is, what to grab?- a thirst quenching cold drink is always good but then, so is a thirst quenching hot one…

If only there was some,… middle way?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Nice to meet you, Hunch =D Glad you stopped by my Drunk Duck lemonade stand. Only 50 cents for your first cup!

Posted at

Yep, I forgot to say hi before, sorry! So yeah, hello I'm Hunchdebunch and I've been making comics for a couple of years, and I'm currently doing an art course at college, and I have a few comics up on here. If you want to know anything else (within reason!) just ask lol

what kind of art course?

Posted at

what kind of art course?

It's Btec National Diploma Art and Design :)

Samota
Samota
Posted at

hi nice to meet you!:) oh i forgot what to say….but can i just say how much i love
Product Placement's pic with the free candy! umm anyways……..

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.