Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I stole this idea from priest Evan, but it's a good one, so it's all good.

Basically, I am offering to put a banner for your comic on my comic's site. No strings attached. You just post the banner and link in here, or PQ them to me, and I put them on the page.

My comic is reasonably well visited, and currently hovering around #75 in the Comic Strip ranks, which ain't bad, considering there's like 3400 on that list.

Here's the deal:

1. Your comic banner has to be 300x40. I will not resize them.
2. One banner per user. If you want to advertise more than one comic, then too bad.
3. Like I said, no strings attached. You don't have to advertise for me in return, I'll add your banner no matter what genre or rating you have. However, if you do wish to be kind enough to advertise for me, drop me a line, and you'll have my banner in a jiffy.

What you get?

1. You'll get to advertise for free on a comic that's pretty well visited.
2. Again I say, no strings attached.
3. You don't have to worry about having it deleted. Once it's put in the template, it'll stay there.
4. All the banners are right below the commentary box. This is not discussable.

So, if you'd like to have your banner up there, just post it in here or drop me a line. I'll put it up as soon as I get it.

Posted at

Rutger, you lovely person you! Thank you times infinity, and you're awesome! My little comic would be floundering at the very bottom of the 'duck archives, unread and unloved, if not for people like you! (Which is more or less what I get, for writing serious, story-focused comics, rather than a-laugh-a-minute strip-gags, but hey…)

http://www.drunkduck.com/Morphic/

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Done and done.

Also, Frost, mine isn't a gag-a-comic one. It kinda started out as one, but the current story turned out to be pretty serious.

Posted at

Intriguing. I'll have to go read yours, then….

And re: gag-strips - humour strips have an easier time getting and keeping new readers, since humour appeals to a wider audience than more serious, story-focused stories. With humour strips, you can get the point right away, while story-comics take longer time to get to that point, whatever it might be.

… [/needless rambling]. Anyway, thank you profusely!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

I guess it depends on the story. I usually read the last few pages of a comic when I stumble across a new one, and if the story interests me, I start from the beginning. So I guess if you've got a good story, tey'll come back and follwo it.

Also, you're welcome.

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Yer up!

Otamie
Otamie
Posted at

erm… is there still room for some sheep? XD anyway i think ill do this as well but i first need to figure out how to do it and im kinda bussy this week so it might get to next week, anywho here is the banner:

and the link http://www.drunkduck.com/Aqua_Les_Paul/ ;D

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Add'd

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Aaand yer up

Posted at

I don't know how to put a link to my banner.

Posted at

Does the banner not have to have a link in it? Did I jes make that up? X__x;;

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Jes' get me a banner and I'll make it link to yer page

I can do that, I'm magic
As fer the rest of ye, yer all in.

Posted at

Well I jes made my artist do an entire unplanned holliday page, I'll give her a break before I make her make me a new banner. But I'll do it!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

O__o you didn't put up a banner.

Whu?

Which one?

Posted at

Super Star Galactica! T'weren't a banner when he first put it up.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.