Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I want to keep the General Discussion place nice and cheery, so here's a bit of odd rumor I heard rustling round my campus

Posted at

uh, so yeah, I hear that our good friends at the Westboro Baptist Church are planning to protest at the funerals of the murdered at VT. This is what I hear. I'll try to come up with something like evidence.
Oh, WBC, what will you do next…
-_-;

Posted at

Wait, so it was their fault they got killed? Or were they all gay atheist soldiers or something? I got the reasoning behind picketing soldiers funerals, but this makes no sense whatsoever.

And I said I understood the reasoning, not that I agree in any way with what they do.

Posted at

nothing is random to them, they all attribute bad things happening to only sinners.

so if you throw a rock and hit a WBC protestors and god doesn't create a magical forcefield protecting them then by thier argument, they were sinners and deserve a rock in the face. :)

so when you go to court for assault, just say you were testing out thier theory. and thier theory doesn't hold water.

i guess they are safer in the radio booth. less chance of getting thier faces beaten in with a rock

PhatScurl
PhatScurl
Posted at

That first video is pretty well done Subcultured, but now im going to be haunted by that woman's smile, i can almost see her pointed teeth and the horns coming out of her head

suzi
suzi
Posted at

BBC did a documentary on these assholes. The whole thing used to be up on youtube but it was taken down :/ It was … absolutely horrifying, and if you can find it it's worth watching. "The Most Hated Family in America".

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Looks like for now they have cancelled the protests in exchange for radio air time. It's all about the publiscity.
That's it exactly. They love your hate and concern because it means you'll talk about them and spread the message.

Don't give the idiots air people. Ignore the Westbro morons.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.