Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

some drunk duck event where i can talk to a bunch of drunk duckers on webcam. since i cant meet alot of you face to face, i'd love to get to know alot of you in some kinda chat….i guess SOMEONE would probably show their wiener (i'll keep it zipped, i promise!)

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

The usual demands for breasts would quintuple in quantity, and the site would experience a huge riot! Or something, I'm getting bored, so bring on the cams!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

The usual demands for breasts would quintuple in quantity, and the site would experience a huge riot! Or something, I'm getting bored, so bring on the cams!

we're webcomic creaters…..exactly what kinda tits are you expecting to get?…. :\

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

..true, but I'm too lazy to google search.

Posted at

Some of the mafia players and the ex-KALA dan members have been chatting together on AIM. The mafia players started using it to discuss clue solving in a more streamlined manner but now allot of them go there just to chat. Aim supports web cam chatting so if you want to meet up with a small pile of drunk duckers, then I recommend using that.

As for organizing an event, similar to the one Wowio had for the 24 hour comic day, then Ustream.tv is a better tool for that. We could look into doing something like that and I'm sure wowio might be interested in participating as well.

Would it be called a "Drunk Duck/Wowio Social event"?

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

(i'll keep it zipped, i promise!)
I believe that about you, Pit.
Seriously, I had a fantastic time getting to know you a little bit and some of the others during the 24-hour. As long as everyone can show up on the chat fully stocked (at least with rum or strawberries or Sumppin), I'll be there. :)

FormerDDer
FormerDDer
Posted at

we're webcomic creaters…..exactly what kinda tits are you expecting to get?…. :\

Overweight male of the age range 16-40 tits, actually.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

As for organizing an event, similar to the one Wowio had for the 24 hour comic day, then Ustream.tv is a better tool for that. We could look into doing something like that and I'm sure wowio might be interested in participating as well.

Would it be called a "Drunk Duck/Wowio Social event"?

yeah, that's about what i was thinkin!

and backatcha, ayes!

same
same
Posted at

I remember being on cam by accident. I was in bed and all you could see was my glowing disproportionate face. My replacement laptop webcam stretched everything on the cam. (Insert penis joke here.)
Was caught off guard when i accidentally clicked the webcam chat button.
I think i was talking to PP.

Best idea would be to get some sorta DD community webcam room chat pedotastic Megatron super donkey kong country chat room.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I remember being on cam by accident. I was in bed and all you could see was my glowing disproportionate face. My replacement laptop webcam stretched everything on the cam. (Insert penis joke here.)
This is truly beginning to sound like quite a party.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

I'll be the guy standing in the corner, mooching off the refreshments table until he gets dragged out. It's who I am.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

There are a ton of websites that allow for multi user webcams.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

There are a ton of websites that allow for multi user webcams.

allright then that's probably all we need. i dont imagine it'd be to diffuclt to set up. arrange a time, spread the word and whatever.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

This looks very interesting…hopefully in a good way. :)

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

http://tinychat.com/drunkduckmeet

Unless it's to presumptuous of me…

I think the chat rooms always there even when i'm not.

If pit and Same make names i'll add them as moderators, so someone can almost always watch the chat. I'll be going to bed now. wake up in 8 and be at work for 24 hours.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

If pit and Same make names i'll add them as moderators, so someone can almost always watch the chat. I'll be going to bed now. wake up in 8 and be at work for 24 hours.
Yikes
I just hit that link, typed in a nickname, and then got a message that I was the moderator. INSTANT POWER Doesn't seem like that's how it's suppose to work

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

oh thanks alot! got yer message too, i wont be on tonight, or at least for a few hours anyways, i've got class, but i'd like to arrange somethin soon!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Weeeeeeel… we admins do semi-regular webcam chats with the wowio people every few weeks through Skype.
Skype supports a lotta cam chatty stuff, through text, speach all the rest and so does gmail actually.

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

The chat is more updated, and shouldn't give random people mod powers now!

Same, i haven't seen you on. or around. so yeah. it's all good now!

When you get there, you'll know you're there, everyone's welcome to come!

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

Random person here :)
Thanks for tweaking. It was pretty funny. I tried a few times to go to the site and each time it seemed like I was creating a new chatroom where I was the moderator. Queen of my domain of one.

Now it looks like i'm in the right room as a guest.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.