Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I was born the same day as Kevin Smith!

Jamesabels
Jamesabels
Posted at

I just found that out!

Being an aspiring comics writer, this put a lot of puzzle pieces into place. Being a fat guy that also makes it even better!

I know Kev has a lot of miles on his forums and I have been wanting to get more involved with the comics community and then I came across DD. So far its looking AWESOME!

So i intend to make these forums a daily hangout to check out all the AWESOME talent that is on the web, I have been keeping tabs on web comics for a while and feel I need to show some love, and possibly mingle with future business partners!

Posted at

What if I told you that Kevin Smith was an alien from the planet Fert and he plans to destroy us all? It's true! Don't fall for his tricks!

Jamesabels
Jamesabels
Posted at

What if I told you that Kevin Smith was an alien from the planet Fert and he plans to destroy us all? It's true! Don't fall for his tricks!

Oh crap! he just brought some Kool Aid over and I drunk it! *Cough* *Cough*

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Really? I thought he was a reptoid.

Posted at

Really? I thought he was a reptoid.

That's what the reptoids want you to think! They don't really have that kind of back-up, but if everyone knew that then they wouldn't be a threat any more.

Jamesabels
Jamesabels
Posted at

Here is an example of my work (I mainly color!) HIRE ME, haha

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

what is that? a Thagariansnairbeast?
Snootch to the Nootch
Welcome to you fellow smith fan. We wish yous lots of vonderbounce.

Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome James! …I can call you James, right? Pffft, of course I can, for I am a lady. And I wield boobs. I can do whatever I want.

RIGHT.
So, nice to have you aboard - digging your colorwork!

Jamesabels
Jamesabels
Posted at

Welcome James! …I can call you James, right? Pffft, of course I can, for I am a lady. And I wield boobs. I can do whatever I want.

RIGHT.
So, nice to have you aboard - digging your colorwork!

You can call me any damn thing you want, haha thanks for the compliment but it needs lots-o-work, need work on color and shading! My bamboo's pen broke today, It makes me sad UPS needs to hussle!

Jamesabels
Jamesabels
Posted at

Did you draw that as well as color it?

Nah just the color work, I do color and looking to learn letters after my art gets better!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.