Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I welcome Thy, DrunkDuck!

Posted at

Hello everone.
My username is Insane Angelic, AKA 'I.A' Or Mita.

I'm a very good spiriter, but I'd rather spend my efforts in drawing stuff.
I'm a french person, so my English skill isn't that good, but at least I try!

Oh, yeah, and there's one thing all of you should know about me:
I am deaf. Yes, deaf as in…unable to hear any sounds…100% pure deaf. No, I'm not kidding. I'm in a normal high School. I don't use my voice, but i use my hands to speak.

Oh, and I'm a female. Althought I might act like a boy sometimes… because it's in my nature.

Yeah, i like comics and drawings who wears the 'sinster' theme, and if it's bloody, i like it. I like horror comic, and characters such as werewolfs, vampires, ghosts, killers, and that stuff.

Yep, I'm rather sadstic.
Anyways, i hope everone here will like me, because I like it here.

~Insane Angelic~

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Bienvenue!

Your English is very good! I've met Americans whose English was much worse (especially on forums). There are plenty of "dark" minds around here, so I'm sure you'll fit in and find lots of stuff you enjoy…

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Hi there, I live just across the pond from you, in England. I hope that you will have a fantastic time here.

Posted at

Thanks for the welcome! =^.^=
Somehow I feel that I'm going to enjoy that forum at lot. :3

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

Oh trust me, it's impossible to not like this forum. Have fun.

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

I'm sorry to find out that you're deaf. That can't be easy.

Posted at

Welcome to the Duck!

I'm sorry to find out that you're deaf. That can't be easy.

Nope. But hey, the fact that I'm a top-grade student at a normal school, unable to read on people's lips make me a special person.
It's not everday that a deaf person is able to do this. ;3

ZeroVX
ZeroVX
Posted at

Oh……well, kudos to you, then!

D0m
D0m
Posted at

Welcome! DrunkDuck is awesome, and we need more cool people from cooler countries than America, so please stay! Je parlais e petit francais. ;-) ( That was horrible, I KNOW! )

Posted at

Hello Insane Angelic, AKA "I.A" or Mita.

I'm a horrible spriter, although I have never attempted such a feat, I assume I am horrible at it. I'm an "American" person, so my English skills are slightly lacking too. :)

I'm also a female; with a yen for the vampire and all things creepsome. I can barely remember highschool and have limited knowledge of sign language. (One of my favorite students I ever taught was deaf, (Emily–odd the names that you remember.)

I'm much older than you and at the age where, I care not if anyone likes me, I do my best. I think you'll like it here though, mostly…everyone is supernice.

Have Fun

Lynn

Memmy
Memmy
Posted at

Welcome to DD! Hope you enjoy it here. :)

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Welcome I.A

…To Ze Duck

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

Welcome welcome. Im pretty sure youd fit in just fine here.

Posted at

Hey there. :)
I'm new here too! Let's blaze a trail of creepy, dark, violent and sadistic imagery and put the current slackers to shame! >:P

Posted at

Deaf huh? A- hey wait! There will be no bloody blazing of any kind so long as I'm around! Unless it's a crusade, then I'm totally in.

Posted at

Heya Mita, welcome to DD!

I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

I don't know sign language, but I used to animate it. Sadly I don't remember any of it.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.