Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I went on a haunted hayride

marine
marine
Posted at

Taken from my news comments over on penis

I told you guys about going on a haunted hayride right? I stood around for four hours Saturday night waiting in line to go on a haunted hayride and walk through a haunted house. Waiting in line really took a tole on me because we stood for all four hours of it. Just when we thought their couldn't possibly be a bigger line, there was ten more ropes to walk up and around. The actual hayride itself was the most terrifying part of the experience. I was afraid of losing my shoes or falling off. When the guy ran up to me with a chainsaw, something in my head did the opposite thing than what a normal reaction would be: I pointed and laughed hysterically. Not just regular laughing, but a very immature and some argue annoying laugh. The type of laugh Eric Cartmen has when he goes to Casa Bonita. For over an hour in the Haunted House, I was livid. I was laughing hysterically at everything. I'd point at the jason masks in a room full of them and say "oh boy, which one is a real guy" Then when one of them walks out with a knife I'd point and say "oh there he is! Awesome!" Anything that jumped out at me just made me smile and point more. I was hysterical. I came out of that place exhausted. I think we started off getting there at around 7:00 or 8:00 and didn't get home in bed until 3:30 that morning, at which point I passed out.

I gotta say it was really cool. Probably the only haunted anything I'll go to, and even then it was because I was taken to it. Anyone else been on a haunted hayride or gone to an awesome haunted house? I figured this would be a good thing to talk about here.

Posted at

Tons of haunted houses. I piss people off cuz I dont scare and end up laughing.

Posted at

When I was a kid (like 5) my dad took me to a haunted house, at the end there is a big linebacker looking dude with a chainsaw revving it and yelling. I got split up from the group and bumped right into the chainsaw guy. I ran away crying and screaming.

It ruined haunted houses for me forever.

Posted at

Sad, my cousin hits on female monsters. Funny as hell to watch.

giadrosich
giadrosich
Posted at

Ummm…how exactly does one tell if they are female. I mean, they are monsters…

Posted at

Boner-dar. Whips out his penis, it spins as high velocity, hitting no one, and points at intended target. Honestly I don't know. He may actually have Boner-Dar. all I know is it's funny seeing him walking over to one and putting down lines, "I bet your fine as hell under that mask, but keep it on baby, I likes to get freaky."

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Last time I went to a haunted house was like…Iunno, 13 years ago or so…

Fenn
Fenn
Posted at

Ummm…how exactly does one tell if they are female. I mean, they are monsters…
Monsters with boobs. Oh yeah… ;)

Posted at

Correction! Monster with BOOB. Oh yeah.

Posted at

Where i live i dont really have any haunted houses rides near me

Posted at

What terrible place do you live? I know here in AL they are everywhere!

Posted at

I'm actually have a date at a haunted house tonight. It took me a while to find one though, it's hard to differentiate between which haunted houses are legitimate, and which are like some dude in his garage.

A buddy of mine used to work at a haunted hay ride. He said his favorite part was when he got to just get on the ride like everyone else, but then when they were all distracted by some jumpy guy he'd put on a mask an get a fake knife and then just sit uncomfortably close to someone till they turned around.

Posted at

I do that on regular buses. Well I did until the city sent me a very harshly worded cease and desist letter.

I never have been on a haunted hayride and I'm southern. I should change that. But I'm brokeX__x. Someone lend me twenty Bucks!

Posted at

I went on one of those last night with my nephew.

I've never in my life seen more people wanting their money back.

Posted at

What terrible place do you live? I know here in AL they are everywhere!

It's a lil place in yorkshire, well actually its the biggest town in england so I dont know why we dont have them

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.