Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'll write for you to draw.

Posted at

Yeah, i like writing, i already write and draw my own comic, but i got a lot of ideas and want to write more but don't have the time to draw my own scripts. I am open to most styles, but i am not a big fan of manga.

But if you've got an idea but just want to draw it, tell me and maybe i can help develop and write it.

I'm looking to work with serious, commited artists.

Posted at

How come everyone else gets freaking replies around here but not me?

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Because everyone else posts script samples, and have other comics that show they know how to write and work with an artist. (And no, sorry, I'm not interested. I'm already working with several people…and I'm a manga artist…

Posted at

If anyone wants a script sample all they gotta do is ask and i'll send one via e-mail or whatever. I dunno how to post them one here because i am shit at html and using computers in general.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

People are lazy. On top of that, they don't want to seem like they're interested in a comic if it turns out to be crap (no offence). html? What's that have to do with it? If you plan to work with an artist, you should already have a few pages worth of scripts planned. So, assuming they're saved as word documents, just copy and paste it. Another thing I forgot to mention, you say you have "a lot of ideas and want to write more but don't have the time to draw", but you don't give an idea of what these ideas are. They could be something as cool as Star Wars meets Lord of the Rings, or as lame as the second coming of Pokemon. Choose at least two or three of your ideas, and post a quick summary. That's even more important than script samples.

SomaX
SomaX
Posted at

Arigato, grasshopper. ^_^

Remember that looking for an artist, or anything in life, should be treated like a job interview. And good luck.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.