Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

I'm Back

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I'm pretty sure I know what you're thinking, "this is the wrong forum."
But, I must ask what changes have been made, who's who, and how things are going.
I haven't been on a lot lately because of DeTasseling(Which by the way is a pain in the @$$.)

DETASSLING 101:
Step 1-See the Tassel

Step 2-Pick the Tassel

Repeat.

WAke up at 4 in the morning and work till about 10, then eat for 30 minutes and work till 1.

So how is everybody?

~Edub

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

Aw… Don't worry. I moved it for you. :)

… I don't remember you, by the way.

Posted at

I do.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I do. A follower of the Top Drawer…

Bocaj
Bocaj
Posted at

I remember you!
Although I don't remember much. :/

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I don't know you… But lets pretend I do. =D

Posted at

Welcome back! Well, a bit embarrassing, but I don't remember you. Well, for me, it's a distinct pleasure to make your acquaintance for the first time. :)

At least, I hope it's a pleasure….

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yay, welcome back! I *do* remember you because I am just that awesome. Detasseling, eh? Let's just hope you disposed of the tassels in an appropriate manner. Can't have 'em clogging up our oceans now can we?

Posted at

I hear ya, Insanity; detasseling can be a real tassel–I mean, hassle. Also, welcome back to the Duck! :)

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Thanks everybody! :)
Today, we did a field that no one had done before…
2 hours for one round!(Down 1 row and back another)

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome Back, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Hey, I remember you!
Maybe… I must know all ingredients in detail

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Aw… Don't worry. I moved it for you. :)

… I don't remember you, by the way.
Hey, I don't really remember me either O_o

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I do.
Bad or Good Way? Why? O_O

EDIT: Sorry for the triple post thing, I just have to get back into the swing of this -_-

Posted at

I remember you being a guy with the username 'Insanity' who posts on this forum sometimes. I didn't really factor good and bad into it because it didn't seem necessary at the time.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola
Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola
………. Refreshing yummy goodness……..

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

………. Refreshing yummy goodness……..

…AND?

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

I do. A follower of the Top Drawer…
Sorry if I might come across as bumping a dead thread, but… I wasn't really, considering everyone there was a jackass. Then I came along thinking acting like a jackass would make you fit in. Apparently I wasn't being a jackass I was being stupid… >.> Big Effin Dif, if you ask me…

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Yup, you bumped a dead thread. For uh… no apparent reason, really.

Shame.

This is your only warning. Next time, I get the hose.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.