Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm back from L4D

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

Nah just kidding. I don't play L4D that much anyway.

So yes. I'm back, after a hellish semester at college and sh*t. 2008 wasn't really a relaxing year for me and I've just had enough of all the emotional baggage that I have on my back. I just want to draw the things I want to draw! DAMMIT!

-end of drama-

I missed DD! Actually I've been posting in some of the threads from time to time. But I never really got around to say I'm going away and stuff so… here I am. How's the holidays for you guys? I seriously have to catch up on my favourite comics here in DD. As for my comic, "Riftjackal", it's going to be renewed. The drawings were from way back at 2007's and I've only been lineart-ing them in photoshop. So I'm not content with the art and style.

So if the drawings were from wayyy back, why is it that I update slooowly? My old pc and photoshop 7 is to blame. So yeah. No more Riftjackal, for now.

I'll be in the forums though ^^

Dang I missed you guys! Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Posted at

I was wondering what happened to you and Riftjackal, at least we got you back though:) Hopefully Riftjackal will return soon as well. Welcome back, and hopefully you will be here for much longer:)

Posted at

Oh. . . I thought you weren't coming back, and you left your coat behind and I kind of went through your pockets and took your wallet. Sorry.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey! It's good to hear from you! We had a nice quiet holiday time..hope you had fun and got some cool gifts! I hate to hear that RiftJackal will not be updated but it's good to have you back, either way. Post new stuff when you have time so I can continue to admire your work!! And, if you get bored, I have some fanart ides for you :D (jus kidding).

If you have a deviantart page, or whatever, PQ me the link so I can check it out :D

Your friend,
Ag

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

I doubt that 2008 was a very good year for anybody until Obama won.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Aww, welcome back, lovely! I was wondering where you'd gotten off to ^.^ Hope 2009 is better for ya!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome back, Would you Like A Cold Hot Cola as you wipe away the dust?

Posted at

We missed you too Scheiden - happy new year - please don't go away again:

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

I love you Scheiden - your comeback reminds me of the good times I've had on this sub-forum. Makes me want to give everyone a big hug - even Custard Trout and Sea_Cow: no, especially Custard Trout and Sea_Cow.

You can take me out back and shoot me now.

Scheiden
Scheiden
Posted at

@Mushroom- Thanks! Sana won't be gone just yet. Actually I'm re-designing her and I'm doing some changes on the plot as well. Expect a very different riftjackal when I finish these changes ^^

Thanks for the support! o3o)v

@Custard Trout- It's okay man. Think of it as my Christmas Present for you.

@Aghammer- Seems that you had a peaceful Holiday. Good for you! ^^ As for me, I had some major back problems and my ear is aching. Probably because of my TMJ.

I'll PQ you later. :D Thanks a lot buddy

@Sea Cow- Yeah I let's just hope Obama would make a decent president.

@Amanda- Hi!!! I'm always around here, lurking in the shadows. Posting from time to time. And yes, let's hope 2009 will be a better year for us all. (Wait is this the second time I used the word hope in this thread? Dang! Obama is infecting me with his HOPE campaign!) :D

@Dark Clown- Hmmmmm maybe if you have some cookies… o3o

@Ironscarfs Ghost- Lol cool vid. I won't. Well, that entirely depends on my schedule but rest assured. I won't disappear in this site. And yes, I missed you guys as well. ;_;

@Ironscarf- -joins group hug-

Posted at

Hey, welcome back! I hope the workload of your future treats you better than that of your past!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.