Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm back if not remembered ><

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Hello, I'm back. And hope to actually be working on a comic soon. Some may remember me from the random rp game where we kept getting ourselves killed…

Starting to think the entire point of that game was to see who could have the more dramatic death..
And sexy fighting women..

Yeah
gotta love that last part.
Anyway I'm back.

Hows everyone been? I've been good, got a job, and have been workingon a farming comic inspired by harvest moon, for those who know me. Yes it will be perverted most likely. How I don't quite know. But Watermelon's aren't the only kind of melons on my farm. Heh Heh.

Posted at

Ah, Zeph… you're just in time. Pop your clothes on the chair and hop up on the plinth; our life drawing class is about to begin.
I think we'll start with a couple of quick, ten minute poses, before we get you stretched out for the main event!
Is it warm enough for you?

Good - here come the other students now. Charcoal at the ready everyone….

Eirikr
Eirikr
Posted at

Man, teach, gotta' tell you, I hate charcoal.

Oh, and welcome back.

Posted at

Welcome back Zeph!! Can't wait to see a perverted farming comic!

What exactly are the charcoals for?

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

filters I'm guessin' shroom!

welcome back Zeph… look forward to checkin out your stuff.

Life drawing? Perfect, I need some anatomy lessons… badly :) Everything I draw looks like a glow in the dark bear.. so weird

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Note to self Avoid getting burned alive on hot coals.

Posted at

Alright alright, let's have a little concentration now please.

Zeph, if you'll turn this way slightly and lean to the right, yes that,s it…I'd like you all to pay attention to the arc of the spine and note it's relationship to the centre of gravity running down the right leg. If you hold out your pencils to sight that line you'll see the bulge of Zeph's vastus lateralis

You there! - yes you, the blonde haired girl…perhaps you'd like to share the joke with the rest of us?!

Posted at

perhaps I am in the wrong class, i think I was supposed to be in botany, I was at least sure that there was not supposed to be any burning alive or charcoal filters involved.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Charcoal just makes me want to make sooty fingerprints all over the wall. Can I work with oil pastels instead? Zeph, not to make your welcome awkward and all, but would you mind arching your back a bit more? Posture's important in life drawing. Nice, uh…anatomy. *cough*

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I still remember what that is Dark Clown.
*back away*

New anatomy lesson.
*throws a stuffed animal on the podium and runs.*

Posted at

Welcome home! I swear I did not wait on purpose to miss the *ahem* anatomy class, but I guess coming in late can have its advantages. :)

Hmm, so we're now doing anatomy of a little purple bear? Okay, this is gonna be tough for me….

Seriously, it's good to have you home among us again. We'll have to get you a new chair…but otherwise all is good.

Posted at

Steely - This is perfect: you've come in just as Zeph has left us with our pastels poised, plus I know you're a writer, not an artist by trade, so perhaps you could help us out by………..

Posted at

Steely - This is perfect: you've come in just as Zeph has left us with our pastels poised, plus I know you're a writer, not an artist by trade, so perhaps you could help us out by………..

Wait a minute! What? What? What?

What are you doing to my pants?! Give those back!

Cripes, last time this happened, I spent two nights in jail for indecent exposure!

Besides what if I suddenly wanted to learn some art skills? I mean, it could theoretically happen, right?

Posted at

Hi, Zeph! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! :) My name is–! Oh!

…..

Uh, did I come at a bad time?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.