Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm back! and HI!!!

json
json
Posted at

Howdy!

I've been away from the DD community for far too long. i'm back!

i used to love how supportive the community here is with critiques and advise.

Posted at

You're so right: I'm new here, but I've found the community to be always ready with insults, abuse and even callous, cold blooded murder.

You don't say how long you've been away, where you've been or why you left in the first place, but I like the cut of your jib.

I'm sure the others will remember; they'll be here soon: the ditsy lady, the cult leader, the man with the weather machine, the regular stand up guy, MC Hammer, Gorgeous Rose Bolton, the soda psycho, the pudding fish…………

We're all waiting for a man with a platinum screwdriver.

Welcome back. :neenjah:

Posted at

Now now Ironscarf, you'd best behave or it's back to the naughty step for you.

Hello to you json, I'm afraid you came back at a rather rough time. Still, stick around and maybe it'll get better, and bunnies made of chocolate will fly out of you undies.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I am *not* ditzy! *grump grump grump*
^.~

But um, welcome back Json! And yes - anytime you need insults, this is the breeding pit for 'em. We sometimes say helpful and OCCASIONALLY even polite things. Pretty sweet.

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey Scarf you didn't mention me and I'm far nicer than the Trout!… unless I'm the ditzy one :) Rose..HA

Welcome back to the duck json!

Posted at

Hey Scarf you didn't mention me and I'm far nicer than the Trout!…

As if I would forget you, my favourite M.C. - read again:

the regular stand up guy, MC Hammer, Gorgeous Rose Bolton

Okay, so I speeled it wrong - it's late here an I had a coupla drinksh…..

Amanda…. wear are yew Amaaaaaaaannder…., Rose meent nothin to me…. it waz alwayz yoo………hic!

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

the ditsy lady, the cult leader, the man with the weather machine, the regular stand up guy, MC Hammer, Gorgeous Rose Bolton, the soda psycho, the pudding fish…………

You seem to be forgetting someone…

Posted at

Hi, json! Welcome back to DrunkDuck! ! And yes, I has a weather machine! And when it comes to the forums' weather, always expect the unexpected! Ha-ha! SUPER RAINBOW LIGHTNING ATTACK!!!! >:)lol!

(Renga uses his weather machine to–WHAT THE–?!)

Have fun making comics here, json, and enjoy the–!

AAAAH!!!! Darn DD glitches; they're starting to affect my machine! I'd better turn it off before things get out of–! Oh, crap! It froze up! Literally! Look, the controls are all covered with ice! Uh-oh… :nervous:

HELP!!!!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You like a Cold Hot Cola?? they are varry good. and life saving as we will show you. *poors Large amounts of Cold Hot Cola on Renga's weather machine)

As you can see it can eat through any aloys. and its varry yummy. the flavor is to Die for.

so again Welcome.

and Would you Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

wow that stuff is powerfull. look at it melt that weather machine…..

Ok, Free Cold Hot Cola for all.

Posted at

Well, at least it's deactivated now. Thanks for your help, Dark Clown, I think…

(Renga stares at what's left of his most prized possession.)

Aw, my poor weather machine… :(

Posted at

You seem to be forgetting someone…

Holey Cow! I thought you were a goner - still trapped in hell, or in the old server, or maybe that's the same place. Your requim was gonna be after Scheiden's:

'Alas poor Cow, I knew him, Custard,
A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy.
He hath bore me on his hairy back a thousand times,
And now, how abhorr'd in my imagination it is,
He's knackered.'

Something like that anyway - welcome back!

Posted at

Welcome back! Hmm, I guess I'm the stand-up sort of guy. Okay, works for me. :P

It's good to have you back among the fold, Json. Oh, and just for your information, I'd hardly call Amanda the ditsy one. She only wants you to underestimate her. ;)

Oh, and you forgot the dead one who drank the cola. Which user was that again? lol!

Posted at

Welcome back Json! Stay away from the cola or you will end up like old Ironscarfs Ghost,but hey maybe the ghost life isn't a bad life.

Posted at

Oh, and you forgot the dead one who drank the cola. Which user was that again?

The name escapes me: I just hope we've heard the last of him and his interminable drivel!

Posted at

Oh, and you forgot the dead one who drank the cola. Which user was that again?

The name escapes me: I just hope we've heard the last of him and his interminable drivel!

Really? I found him amusing. Gosh, if you ever remember do let me know. He deserves something after I forgot to warn him about the cola. :(

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

I say if a user is dead, a butt AND stinks like an old sea urchin… forgetting them is okay. I can say that now that I rezlize that the scarf remembers me… life is good again!

Renga, I shipped you a buncha parts out your way… hopefully you can get that thing working again… it's getting hot!

json
json
Posted at

You don't say how long you've been away, where you've been or why you left in the first place, but I like the cut of your jib.

Welcome back. :neenjah:

i left in late 2003, and i lost DD hosting in jan of 2004. i had some pretty intense real life stuff happen to me, and i couldn't upload any new pages or get online to upadte anyone on my status, so my comics just faded away into interweb oblivion. everything is gravy now and has been for years.
i've been making music and learning the tattoo trade. after a couple lengthy drunken conversations, i decided i needed to complete POWERJEFF (my comic here) and close that chapter of my life. it will feel good to complete it, and what better place than where i was first able to share it with the interweb world. :)

thanks for the warm welcome! i'm sure i'll be around for the long haul this time. i've been reading about some of the caca going on here at DD right now, but i'm optimistic about things and i'm sure we'll pull through this buyout. it just takes a little time :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.