Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm doing a form of leaving

Posted at

Hey, I'm saying bye-bye to everyone. I'm still going to have my account, but I don't think this is the optimal host for a webcomic anymore. I'm not going to be active in the forums for a while at least. so…see ya!

crocty
crocty
Posted at

This have anything to do with the new layout?

Posted at

Not the optimal host? Where th' heck do you think you'll go? Smack Jeeves? Comic Genesis? Or are you going to try deviantART? None of those options are half as good as DD.

This is disappointing to say the least. Very disappointing. Once you leave we may be required to change the locks.

Posted at

Maybe he's going to try for one of those 'paid websites' I hear are popular these days.

You'll come crawling back, WE LOVED YOU, YOU BASTARD!

Posted at

Oh, no you're not; you're not going anywhere! Not if I, Renga the WeathermasterTM, can help it!

(Renga uses his weather machine to create a powerful blizzard outside the exit.)

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

You don't get to leave until I say so.

Posted at

really, I just don't like how on the main page, there are four advertisements…and Cthulhu, you've already swallowed my soul, what more can you do to me…by the way, if I do a webcomic, it's going to be on my forum; so no, not a paid website or deviant art.

Posted at

Sorry to see you go, but hopefully you'll continue to pop back in every now and then to say hi. :D

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.