Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm FlyingMonkey, and I'm new here.

Posted at

Hello, I'm FlyingMonkey and I'm new to Drunk Duck. I've been making comics for some time now, and I've desided to see what this site has to offer. If you have any advice for me then feel free to send me a message.
I first got into comics when I was 9 years old. I would scribble little guys on a sheet of paper and add text boxes. You could'ent read what the heck they were saying, but it made me happy. A few years later I had got my first computer. I started making a Sonic comic called "Mobuis Maddness." All my friends liked the comic so I kept on making more and more. However, after about two years of that, I left the comic world and got into music. It wasn't untill a freind of mine came up with a new idea for a comic that I was flung back into it.
So to make a long story short, I made a comic, left the comic, and am now back into a comic. Once again, if you have any advice for me it would be much apreaciated.

Later, FM

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Welcome, FlyingMonkey! There's a flying *green* monkey around here somewhere - just so you know, I don't tolerate any turf wars. I have a greasy rolling pin, and I am NOT afraid to use it.

Glad you made it back to comicking.

Posted at

I know what you're thinking, you're thinking 'Is it going to be a magical adventure?'. Well, no. It's going to be Dark Clown touching you in bad places in a dark alley, but I can sell you some magic dust to make it seem like a magical adventure.

I have a greasy rolling pin, and I am NOT afraid to use it.

It's true, my face is just one huge bruise now.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.