Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm gonna intro-juice m'self...

Posted at

Greetings all!

My name is endlessbouncing. I'm a guy who didn't like being at university, thought being a minimum-wage worker might be a "bit of a hoot", and has since decided to continue the downwards spiral by writing webcomics.

I'm working with a lad who goes by the name of Makhnovista on this fine establishment. We've worked together in the past on such runaway successes as the King's Horses Comedy Troupe, the online Homebrew RPG, and the rulebook for the same. All of those are available from all good retailers*, pick up your copies today.

Someday, I hope to be fabulously rich and famous, settle down and raise a family, and have my own hovercraft to do the groceries in.

Looking forward to meeting and greeting you all!
endlessbouncing

>>

<<

*looks around some more*

PS - ok, here's the deal - i got in trouble for making my first introductory post too "plug-y", but I'm led to believe I can at least link you to my webcomic from here. Its at www.drunkduck.com/Ba_Ba . I hope you, the general public, like it, and I hope you, the wo/man responsible for moving topics in forums, think this is ok ^^

* This is not so much a lie as it is a very very subjective statement. Nobody actually retails these products. This is because they didn't know a good thing when they saw them, I'm sure. :P

Posted at

haha
you didn't get into trouble ^_^

welcome to the innebriated mallard!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.