Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm new !! woo

Galdrar
Galdrar
Posted at

Yes I am very new here, from Iceland..

I do hope I will finally make some comics, I've wanted to for ages, but I can't drag my lazy bum to finish anything xP

But yes, I come from Iceland. And I do love comics a lot, webcomics or not :P
I do have a small collection of Manga and western comics at home.

But yeah :D the most famous comics in Iceland are by Hugleikur Dagson, and he makes fun of the community with what some has said "sick" jokes like incest and such. I find it hilarious, but I'm not as funny as him..

I hope to go professional one day.

Posted at

Velkomin(n?) to DrunkDuck, Galdrar! You're the first Icelander I've ever met on the web in my entire so-called life! Wait till the other greeters meet you!

BTW, I think Custard Trout (who'll be appearing soon) might find you interesting! He's a little creepy IMHO, but he's pretty decent.

Galdrar
Galdrar
Posted at

Velkomin(n?) to DrunkDuck, Galdrar! You're the first Icelander I've ever met on the web in my entire so-called life! Wait till the other greeters meet you!

BTW, I think Custard Trout (who'll be appearing soon) might find you interesting! He's a little creepy IMHO, but he's pretty decent.
:D Takk fyrir (thank you) Yay I feel so special ^^, yeah there aren't many Icelanders in the world, Iceland is populated by 300K people :P.
Nice to meet you !!!

I have no idea who Custard Trout is but if he posts I'll make sure to greet him x3. I don't mind creepy people :P

Posted at

I don't mind creepy people :P

Oh, whew. We'll get along just fine then -

I mean, uh, welcome to Drunkduck! I'm not creepy at all. I swear.

Galdrar
Galdrar
Posted at

I don't mind creepy people :P

Oh, whew. We'll get along just fine then -

I mean, uh, welcome to Drunkduck! I'm not creepy at all. I swear.
:'D Ahahaha, that's sweet ^^
lol thank you for the welcome ;P …
awh not even a bit creepy :D ?

Posted at

Welcome to Drunkduck. The toilets are to your left, the sickbags are to your right, and the rape whistles are to your other right.

. . .

I am not creepy.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

… We have rape whistles here?

Oooohhhh crap…

Posted at

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you decide to start a comic, because this is the best site for comic-making or comic-reading, both of which I do too much of.

If you ever need help, remember that there are two nice help sub-forums here. You could also just PQ one of us and ask personally. Most of us are nice enough to lend a hand. :)

Oh, and actually Custard Trout is very creepy. He's just not the creepiest here… :neenjah:

Posted at

Oooohhhh crap…

Use duct tape.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Either I'm just tired, or I'm trying to make a connection between the whistles and the duct tape that simply isn't there. Regardless, welcome to the Duck, Galdrar!

Orange
Orange
Posted at

Oooohhhh crap…

Use duct tape.

That would explain so much…
;-;

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Use duct tape.

Can't, cost to much these days. I use rolls like toilet paper.

That would explain so much…
;-;

Ack! She knows to much! *Duct tapes Oranges mouth shut.*
There, now, Ninny needs a cookie.

Posted at

Iceland is the one that isn't covered in ice and snow, right?

Welcome to the duck!

Galdrar
Galdrar
Posted at

Welcome to Drunkduck. The toilets are to your left, the sickbags are to your right, and the rape whistles are to your other right.

. . .

I am not creepy.
: ( awww not even slightly creepy ?
Thank you though : D !! Weee~

Galdrar
Galdrar
Posted at

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you decide to start a comic, because this is the best site for comic-making or comic-reading, both of which I do too much of.

If you ever need help, remember that there are two nice help sub-forums here. You could also just PQ one of us and ask personally. Most of us are nice enough to lend a hand. :)

Oh, and actually Custard Trout is very creepy. He's just not the creepiest here… :neenjah:
xD Haha wow thank you a ton for the help :D good to know where to look when I have trouble..
o: Wooo can I be creepy too ? I shall hide in your lockers?

Either I'm just tired, or I'm trying to make a connection between the whistles and the duct tape that simply isn't there. Regardless, welcome to the Duck, Galdrar!
Thank you Amanda ^^ Duct Tape is one of my favorite songs, there a connection! o: … not really a connection but I tried.

Iceland is the one that isn't covered in ice and snow, right?

Welcome to the duck!
We do have snow some of the time… But yeah Greenland has more of those things I guess xD
thank you~~~!

Posted at

I am not creepy.

You may not be creepy, Custard, but your avatar sure is.

It looks like the Grim Reaper's wife reaching out to take my soul…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.