Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm new ... so hello!

Posted at

well I'd rather not say my name in a title because I could be tracked or something >_>
But I'm just here to say hello :P

well uh… these are my comics: http://www.drunkduck.com/A_Hunter_And_A_Metroid/index.php?p=214180

I have nothing much to use in an introduction so Hi I'm Puff Of Smoke with an awesome avatar… in opinion only that is…

well I suppose I should state my reason for making an account… well I've around here for months actually looking at the comics and loving reading them. there are the comics that I found to need help… and some that should have they're own website. so Today I decided to create an account due to the fact that I have very little to do in my spare time… yeah I also made that comic series above. then again I can't delve into it further because I'm introducing me not the comic hehehe…

well I also joined because this place has a nice community… much better than comic genesis…

and if you're wondering the of that comic above, it's a sprite comic. so people who dislike sprite comics, you've been warned.

so anyway that's my entire intro… I should've made it smaller though >_>

Posted at

that kind of name happens when your only other name Idea is Squee_Of_Three

Posted at

Well, welcome…Hope you enjoy The Duck as much as you think you will, I think you will.:)

Posted at

@maritalbliss: I know I will :P

@peter melvin: nothing really!

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

"Squee_Of_Three"

Heh heh heh.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.