Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm new here.

Mr Helpful
Mr Helpful
Posted at

So yeah, my name is Mr. Helpful. I write things, and cannot draw, so eventually I might as for an artist to help. That'll be later though, for now I'm just here to read and soak up the atmosphere.

Posted at

So yeah, my name is Mr. Helpful. I write things, and cannot draw, so eventually I might as for an artist to help.

The amount of people here in this exact same situation outnumber the people with comics.

It's actually kind of depressing, since most people assume that 'shit at drawing' equals 'good at writing'. Maybe you will be different.

Maybe you will be our saviour.

Maybe a giant purple squirrel from space will suddenly stick its arse into our atmosphere and shit all over Ireland. This is the most likely option here.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Another poopy space squirrel? I won't be able to handle it - I just finished cleaning up after the third one in March alone. *sigh*

But hello there, Mr. Helpful! Pleasure to have you aboard! And Custard's right (though his tact needs some tweaking - I'll get the toolbox) - there are a lot of folks out there looking for great artists. If you have a great idea/story and can pitch it well, you'll have better luck than others ^.^

Good luck! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Posted at

Welcome! ive seen some really damn good artist around here so im sure you wont have to much trouble :D
(this coming from the random girl who has no idea what shes talking about half the time)

anyways enjoy your-self ;)

jazzraven
jazzraven
Posted at

hello welcome :3 im sorta new too lol

Mr Helpful
Mr Helpful
Posted at

Well, I do have a collection of short stories I've written that I've stashed on a flash drive somewhere. I will find them and post them, and then you can judge for yourself.

legueu
legueu
Posted at

Sounds nice to me. Hi there.

Posted at

I'm not new here.

Hi.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.