Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I'm not a fan, but this is still really sad.

Brokenhill
Brokenhill
Posted at

Just speaking up cause I felt like it.

Shane Cross

The 20-year-old was fatally injured while riding on the back of Ali Boulala's motorcycle in Australia. Ali survived the accident but is currently in critical condition–

I'm not a fan of skateboarding, but this is really really sad, considering this kid had so much to live for, Really puts life in perspective for yah.

You never know when your time will come. life is very fragile.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypzY1lVOPqg
RIP kid, you deserve it.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

The thing is these kids do stupid, dangerous things and they know they're stupid and dangerous. Do it enough and you will die. There's no surprise or random chance involved: it's an unfortunate inevitability. :(

Doesn't make the loss of a life any less sad though.

Brokenhill
Brokenhill
Posted at

Well I mean you can't really die from skating, if your good, you pretty much know what your doing no matter the stunt (just like professionals in any other accident prone sport).

But getting on a bike with someone who you know makes bad choices… just posted this to get kids thinkin about the people they hang out with.

herio
herio
Posted at

Just speaking up cause I felt like it.

Shane Cross
The 20-year-old was fatally injured while riding on the back of Ali Boulala's motorcycle in Australia. Ali survived the accident but is currently in critical condition–

I'm not a fan of skateboarding, but this is really really sad, considering this kid had so much to live for, Really puts life in perspective for yah.

motorcycle !! the pasinger hugs the driver to stay on the bike

marine
marine
Posted at

Serves him right for riding a motorcycle on the backseat. Should've known better. So.. I lol'd. Have a kitten!

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

RIP kid, you deserve it.

Umm… didn't it say that he was still alive?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

RIP kid, you deserve it.

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

RIP kid, you deserve it.

Right. Never mind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.