Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

If you had a size changing ray what would you do with it?

Byth1
Byth1
Posted at

Eh, I'm bored and I got nothing to do, and the best way to solve that is to make a thread! Alright, If some guy bumped into you and put a size changing ray in your pocket what would you do with it?

seventy2
seventy2
Posted at

I'd increase the size of food. of oil. of things people need.

People would then respect me, and think i did it out of the kindness of my heart. I'd run for office, and i'd go unopposed. Then. i'd conquer the damn world. "oh no! country x didn't like your policy on Y, they're nuking us!" PEW PEW PEW– tiny nuke, kills no one.

then on my death bed, i'd enlarge myself to be bronzed, and destroy the size ray.

actually, i'm too kind hearted, i'd find some naive kid and place it in his hands.

same
same
Posted at

Oh i would do such wonderful things as a tiny man. I would battle insects, i would use toys as if they where the actual object, I would venture into the sofa… etc.

In reality id probably end up just using it to sneak onto public transport.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

actually, i'm too kind hearted, i'd find some naive kid and place it in his hands.
and he would then use it to enlarge the size of his…

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I would use it to increase the size of one of my coins a millionfold. Thereby completely destroying the world economy. Muhahahaah.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

Enlarging food is a great idea, I admit.
Not sure I'd do anything amazing with it on first thought, but I wouldn't mind being much taller.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

television?

No, I'm not naive. I know what YOU meant. I think Jay Leno used it to enlarge the size of his chin.

ayesinback
ayesinback
Posted at

I think Jay Leno used it to enlarge the size of his chin.
Ha! Been wondering about that.

Actually, I'd put it on the shrink setting and aim it at some small-minded folks that just won't stay outa my way so their clothes would be about the same size as their brain output. A la MYSTERY MEN.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Go to the nearest junkyard or rubbish heap and go crazy. And then buy tiny cheap clothes and then enlarge them to my size.

Enlarging gold will probably be a bad idea as that would ruin the value of gold itself, but other materials like copper is fair game I guess.

Then I'll shrink Mondays. I abhor Mondays.

Czar Squid
Czar Squid
Posted at

Pull out my bucket of legos out from the garage and build a castle with all sorts of miniature traps and rooms. Super glue it all together and enlarge it. Then declare war with the neighbors.

therealtj
therealtj
Posted at

I think I'd treat poor Ray to a hot meal and let him be on his way. Just because he has supernatural powers is no reason to treat him differently than anyone else!

mlai
mlai
Posted at

I'd enlarge an electron or quark to see if it's actually a point or a string.

But maybe I shouldn't. It might destroy half the planet LOL. I'll shoot an electron in Iran first and see what happens. Actually wait I think I want to shoot an electron in Israel first.

TheShah
TheShah
Posted at

I came into this thread JUST to find a penis related post.

Thank you for not disappointing. lol.

blindsk
blindsk
Posted at

I'd enlarge an electron or quark to see if it's actually a point or a string.

But maybe I shouldn't. It might destroy half the planet LOL.

The universe will implode because it can't sustain such a multi-dimensional phenomena tearing through the very fabric of space itself. ;)

Silly theorists. What will they come up with next.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

There's a big problem with mass as opposed to volume. How is the object being made bigger? What if all you're doing is increasing the space between the atoms and the mass of the thing isn't increased? The cupcake is as large as a building but it still only has the nutrition is only as filling as a normal size cupcake?

And would some laws of physics would still apply? Sure you can make an ant the size of a bus but the exoskeleton would still collapse under it's own weight or it would it be so diffuse you could walk through it?

And if you shrank something and it retained its mass you could shrink a car to the size of a matchbox but it still weighs 2 tons?

I'd shrink people and things to the size of Barbies and do my comics with real people who I had made my slaves! (Insert manical laughter here) Doctor Cyclops! And I'd shrink anyone who tried to stop me and I'd conquer the world and everyone would be my doll collection! (Insert manical laughter here) What the heck, be an evil megalomaniac and enjoy being insane and doing evil things just because I had a shrinking ray.

alwinbot
alwinbot
Posted at

I would probably enlarge foods so I'd rarely have to leave the home for grocery shopping.

I'd probably rob stores. But only if I really want something. And I'd just rob that one thing. It'd make shoplifting a lot easier.

Honestly, I'd just use this thing for my liveliness.

Randal
Randal
Posted at

I'd incorporate a shrink ray in my headlights and a growth ray in my tail lights. I'm sure the reasons why are pretty obvious, so I need not go into detail.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

I'd incorporate a shrink ray in my headlights and a growth ray in my tail lights. I'm sure the reasons why are pretty obvious, so I need not go into detail.
To reverse in to old ladies at high speed, enlarge them, then after you have crashed and dying, attempt to shrink her to normal size and sue her for attacking your car.

Right?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

To reverse in to old ladies at high speed, enlarge them, then after you have crashed and dying, attempt to shrink her to normal size and sue her for attacking your car.

Right?
Arr. That be me thoughts on th' matter too.

FormerDDer
FormerDDer
Posted at

What would I do with it? Hmmm…

-Grow the size of food, as another user added.
-Buy a bunch of Legos. Build myself a castle. Grow the castle, and live in it.
-Buy a bag of those small, plastic army men. Place them all around my backyard, grow them to human size. Grab a toy sword/gun/weapon of some sort, and have a field day.
-I think any man here knows what he'd REALLY do with it.

… Wow, Byth1. You just gave me an idea for a new comic page. I'll be sure to give you a shoutout somehow :D.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I would use it for special effects in movies, for which I would be paid millions in real monies! Not fake" enlarged" money. ;)
I would also use it to make woman's breast bigger. For free.

Posted at

Things I could do with a size-changing ray:

1. buy an tiny amount of food, enlarge them as somebody else mentioned. Would save me shitloads of money on the food bills and such. I could also donate some of that food to starving poor people.

I would also probably put giant foods into those food fair competitions where they give out prizes for largest pumpkins or whatever. Sometimes they give out money and free trips as prizes. :P so that would be one way for me to not only save money on food, but make money off it!

2. I would buy barbie-sized clothing for cheap and then enlarge them. also saving myself a fortune on clothing. not that I shop much for clothes anyway.

3. You know those places where they tell you to exchange your gold for money?
http://www.ehow.com/about_5349191_can-exchange-gold-money.html
well, I'd take some of my 24 karat gold jewelry that I almost never use and enlarge them to make a huge profit off them!

4. Then, I'd finally take all that money that I collected to buy my own dream house, and then use the size ray to move everything I had in my apartment inside my pockets to my new home. :P

5. After I finally get everything I ever wanted in life, I take over the world with my size ray! *evil laughter*

Posted at

Okay. I would be dickish and turn Will Smith into Woll Smoth. I have a size changing ray - I'm going to have some fun!
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff7/ninetynines/Foces/woolsmitth-7d.jpg&imgrefurl=http://ninetynines.proboards.com/index.cgi%3Fboard%3Dyous%26action%3Ddisplay%26thread%3D32&usg=__sJjU3TStf2C9deOGK6_2AqDuL6k=&h=400&w=300&sz=43&hl=en&start=0&zoom=1&tbnid=_FXx6q0xqesIZM:&tbnh=113&tbnw=90&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dwoll%2Bsmoth%2Band%2Bfronds%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1366%26bih%3D544%26tbs%3Disch:1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=216&vpy=74&dur=1422&hovh=259&hovw=194&tx=119&ty=234&ei=OGO6TJ_VLpO7jAeipfChDg&oei=OGO6TJ_VLpO7jAeipfChDg&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=28&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:0

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.