Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

In need of a passionate colorist

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Gonna just admit that I am color blind. Not literally, but I am terrible at actually coloring. I never practiced in my life. Just spent my time drawing structures, plants, and people. So I'm in a bit of a jam. My new comic doesnt need to be entirely colored, in fact it's meant to be black and white.

BUT, I'm looking for someone who would be willing to color promotional shots and covers. I cant pay you anything, I cant do a whole lot in terms of giving you something back other than having your colored work on display, so I'm basically looking for someone who just ENJOYS to color.

If it's your cup o' gib (and I dont expect it to be many people's), please send me a sample of your work and I'll give you a test shot. I'm not looking for anyone outright amazing, but shading and actual talent does help considerably.

Hopefully I'll get someone, probably not~

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

Did you get my pq?

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

Got it some time ago. Anyway, bumping this to see if anyone else is interested. Only got a few right now, would like to see if anyone else wants to submit something.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.