Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

In serious need of fillers.

Posted at

it seems that life seems to love throwing in a lot of crap for me, if you know what I mean?

anyway, I have artist's block so to speak.. I keep on redoing this one page and such, I'm not happy with the panels at all. plus a lot of times I feel drained so I keep on forcing myself to work on it.. which leads to the pages dragging on for me.

and I think my comic needs updates.. so if you are an aritist that would love to do random fillers for me, or even do the next pages of what happens next (I'd have to give you the script) in Magical Mania, just give me a pm!

and my comic is in my siggy, if you care to check it out.

Posted at

oh.. and of course I would link back to your comic and give you an honorable metition for your fillers. publicity for your comic! :D

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

I'll help
Where do you want me to send it?

stardusty
stardusty
Posted at

I could attempt to help. Though it would have to wait a week until school is finished for me. Just send me a script and I'll see if I'm capable of drawing it.

Posted at

my e-mail is Sailoraurora17@hotmail.com.

it can be fanart, or one of those random comic pages or something.

it doesn't exactly have to follow an script.. that's what fillers are for, right?

although, I'd be also intersted in having guest artists do the next page of what happens next in my story too… just until I get over my slump. :)

you can e-mail me and we can discuss about it some more.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.