Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Incoming . . .

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

Hello fellow dreamers and up-and-doers;

My name is ____________, as you can well see.

I have to say that like most people, I get ideas all the time. I have concepted a sequal to the movie "Spirit ~ Stallion of the Cimerron"(or spelled completely differently), done a little plotlining for a three part game in the "Nancy Drew" computer game series, cast and generally plotlined "The 12th Poke`mon Movie" and toyed with the amped gameplay of the fifth generation of handheld poke`mon games, created a fandom alteration on "Sonic the Hedgehog", rewritten the storyline and amped the gameplay of "Spyro the Dragon: A New Beginning", created a fandom alteration on "Star Fox" universe, concepted a television series called "Puzzle Mansion"(based on my Nancy Drew PC game concept), toyed with the style of "My Little Pony", concepted a Dinotopia fan-alteration called "The Protectorate Trilogy", and concepted my own nine part video game series ~ a strategy space shooter/minimech warfarer/nanolevel germ-epidemic warfarer tentatively titled "Virilus Strikes". And then there is my current baby, the Centriiost Project.

I am nothing special ~ as everyone will tell you ~ but if you get to know me and my ideas a little better, you will have to admit one thing . . . I DO have passion.

Helloooingly,
~ SkylerVane

P.S. For those who doubt my imagination and creative skills, I still have the comp. files I created for the Star Fox and Spyro the Dragon concepts. And the poke`mon stuff too, in a pinch.

Posted at

Hello and welcome SkylerVan.

I look forward to checking out some of your projects. :)

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

Thank you, SilverWordz. It looks like I should return your "welcome" with one of my own; you seem to be quite new yourself!

Just so you know, most of the stuff I mentioned in my introductory post has been "historied", and the one concept I am flying with now is the one I am sticking with for quite a while.

The "Centriiost Project" calls DeviantArt home, and my user name there is the same as here; all the info. on the project so far is to be found in my journals there and I really have no intention of starting any other information threads.
http://skylervane.deviantart.com/

The actual comic probably won't develope for a few months yet, but I am hopeful and wanted to register it for publicity's sake.

Regards,
~ Skyler

Posted at

Welcome SkylerVane, sounds like you have a plan, mannnn. Good luck and welcome to The Duck!

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

It sounds like you have said that to others before myself, Maritalbliss, but I do thank you.

Whose be "best laid" that they may not shatter?

Posted at

It sound like you have said that to others before myself, Maritalbliss, but I do that you.

Quite incidently, you are mistaken. All of my greetings are personalized and written on the spot. I like greeting people, I think it establishes a sense of community and acceptance. I used to be a teacher, and this kinda' fills the little void I've had since I quit to become a writer. I read the person introducing themselves post, and try to post something that I think they will find welcoming. I'm not one of those "cut and paste" people when it comes to "real" correspondance, "My Stars and Garters!" What kind of girl do you take me for. (By the by, Lynn from Marital Bliss???, the comic strip about marriage, love, and animal magnetism and creator of the webcomic, "Toil and Trouble.")

(See that last part there was "cut and paste" propaganda…Tee Hee.)

Redemption
Redemption
Posted at

Welcome to DD,

looks like you've got a ton of concepts, projects and ideas going on! Haha, I think that's a great thing for a comic artist to have.

All the best for your up-and-coming comic. :)

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

It sound like you have said that to others before myself, Maritalbliss, but I do that you.

Quite incidently, you are mistaken. All of my greetings are personalized and written on the spot. I like greeting people, I think it establishes a sense of community and acceptance. I used to be a teacher, and this kinda' fills the little void I've had since I quit to become a writer. I read the person introducing themselves post, and try to post something that I think they will find welcoming. I'm not one of those "cut and paste" people when it comes to "real" correspondance, "My Stars and Garters!" What kind of girl do you take me for. (By the by, Lynn from Marital Bliss???, the comic strip about marriage, love, and animal magnetism and creator of the webcomic, "Toil and Trouble.")

(See that last part there was "cut and paste" propaganda…Tee Hee.)

Sorry about the false and unjustified assumption, Lynn. I do that a lot. I am a suspicious fool. I have a hard time identifying sincerity over the internet.

Thank you muches for the welcome and have a nice run with your comic!
~ Skyler

SkylerVane
SkylerVane
Posted at

Welcome to DD,

looks like you've got a ton of concepts, projects and ideas going on! Haha, I think that's a great thing for a comic artist to have.

All the best for your up-and-coming comic. :)

Thank you so much for the "well wish", Redemption!

I am not a comic artist, actually, just full of ideas and appealing to others to help me turn a few of them into something worth looking at. Currently, I am crashing the momentum and concepts from many of my past projects in the the "Centriiost Project". A tall order and an as-yet-thankless job, but I am hopeful.

I wish you well, as well, and "welcome" yourself,
~ Skyler

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.