Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Insanely bored cartoonist looking for writer

McBeefy
McBeefy
Posted at

Hi there. I was born without that crucial comedic gene and would like someone to work with me in doing a comic strip. If you have any ideas at all I would love to hear them, as I have absoultely nothing to offer but funny pictures to go along with your hilarious words. No subject is too off the wall or over the top. Help McBeefy out or McBeefy will continue to post about McBeefy and speak in the third person every time McBeefy does it.

Posted at

I'm suprised you're not getting any replies. There's tons of people who need a cartoonist…

McBeefy
McBeefy
Posted at

McBeefy will give it a while. Maybe McBeefy smells or something. McBeefy will go shower and check back later on. (I'm gonna stop that right now, as I'm starting to piss myself off.)

McBeefy
McBeefy
Posted at

Ahhh, now I'm feeling fresh and revitalized! Any takers? (For the writing job that is).

McBeefy
McBeefy
Posted at

Hmm, I see nada in my inbox. Are you sure?

schorhr
schorhr
Posted at

How about some go-arround comic of randomness?
At least it is creative and kills some boredom. I can never think of jokes and plot myself either.

McBeefy
McBeefy
Posted at

Yeah, I'm starting to think that might be the answer.

schorhr
schorhr
Posted at

If you need someone to make a go-arround collab comic thingy let me know ;-)
We did something at smackjeeves once which was fun, but I'dd prefer non-sprite entries only :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.