Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Introducing...

Archem
Archem
Posted at

Myself. Hi. I'm Archem, and I'm new to the forums. I've been around for a little while, read a few comics, and am now filling in for the author of my favorite. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, anything I should know about this place? Etiquette? Rules? Policy on language and content? I'd like to know a little bit about how many of my usual antics I can get away with around here before I start getting in over my head.

Well, whatever. I suppose I'll be hanging around here for a while. Thanks for having me.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Myself. Hi. I'm Archem, and I'm new to the forums. I've been around for a little while, read a few comics, and am now filling in for the author of my favorite. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, anything I should know about this place? Etiquette? Rules? Policy on language and content? I'd like to know a little bit about how many of my usual antics I can get away with around here before I start getting in over my head.

Well, whatever. I suppose I'll be hanging around here for a while. Thanks for having me.
Rules should be discussed with the admins, but antics are usually well loved around here! Unless you start being obnoxious, then nobody likes that. But anyways, welcome to the forums! We hope you have fun here! Get involved in some group projects, play some games, play Mafia Games (The biggest game), lots ta do! I'm Mettaur by the way, if ya need someone to talk to, I'll usually be bored out of my mind.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.