Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
MKHSDC
MKHSDC
Posted at

Record songs from the internet using the Sound Recorder, and then burn a CD with them on it?

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

It technically is, but as long as it's for your own use, and not for distribution then you're okay.

Posted at

But if you use Limewire, you are actually downloading the song. Isn't that music piracy?

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

If a tree falls on a mime in the forest and no-one is around to hear it, does anyone care?

medablack
medablack
Posted at

If you're from Canada, like me, it's perfectly legal! :D

Both downloading…and recording.. o.0

emjee
emjee
Posted at

If you're from Canada, like me, it's perfectly legal! :D

Both downloading…and recording.. o.0

My friends were right! Canada is better!

Posted at

wait, milk comes in bags? what about soda? i heard they sell soda in bags in some random asian countries…and they give you straw to stick in your bag for drinking.

medablack
medablack
Posted at

Yeah, our milk comes in bags. LOL. We have juice like that too. Though, I have yet to come across pop [or soda as you americans call it] in a bag.

And downloading free music is legal here because they haven't made it illegal yet. As far as i know they are attempting to make it illegal, however.

Dan
Dan
Posted at

If you're referring to something like Caprisun, then Yeah, they DO sell some sodas in bags in Asia (Probably because bags are cheaper than aluminum cans).

But yeah, burning them music on CD is okay as long as it's not used for profit.

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

wait, milk comes in bags? what about soda? i heard they sell soda in bags in some random asian countries…and they give you straw to stick in your bag for drinking.

I know they do this in some parts of Central America, I think it's because the aluminum costs to much to just waste or something, I'll never really know.

Soda (or milk) in a bag always tastes better. It sucks when it accidentally pops though, that always pisses me off to no extent.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

You North Americans are strange. Here milk comes in cows and breasts. lol!

Hmm. You buy milk in Plastic bottles here mostly: one litre, 2 litre or 3 litre. You can also get it in 750ml glass bottles, or cardboard cartons: one litre, 750ml or 250ml. …and of course UHT milk etc, but I'm not going there.

BAGS of milk???????????????????? wtf?
You don't mean "fun bags"? haw haw haw (*)(*)

Posted at

Hmm. You buy milk in Plastic bottles here mostly: one litre, 2 litre or 3 litre. You can also get it in 750ml glass bottles, or cardboard cartons: one litre, 750ml or 250ml. …and of course UHT milk etc, but I'm not going there.

your measurements mean nothing to us americans, nothing.

damn metric system.

hat
hat
Posted at

I'm sorry but the whole concept of 'milk in a bag' got me laughing out loud.

MrColinP
MrColinP
Posted at

Wait… so how am I supposed to record songs off the internet using milk in a bag?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wait… so how am I supposed to record songs off the internet using milk in a bag?
That's the only legal way to do it in America apparently.

Posted at

Capture the sound using the milk in a bag as it comes out of your speakers…gawd…

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Dude, everybody knows that.

Milk piracy. It's a rampant crime here in the states, mainly because of the health issues. Pirated milk is often not pastureized.

Yarr.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Wtf?????
That thing's a readymade water balloon.
How do you poor from a bag of milk?

medablack
medablack
Posted at

We have things called milk jugs. You put the bag in the milk jug, cut the corner, and pour. :D

Posted at

You can even get chocolate milk in bags too. :D And it's quite a bargain (milk in bags in general)…at least in comparison to milk in cartons.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.