Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Is there a reason I can't post late at night/early morning?

Posted at

The past two nights I have been unable to post a new comic in the middle of the night (around 2:30 a.m. Pacific time). Both nights the whole process goes on, but after it "uploads" the list of strips appears, but no new strip, just the last one I posted previously.

I was able to post one the next day, but I like to get them up before I go to bed.

Sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Posted at

I wrote the admins about this…and they wrote back:

Dear Ryan,
Thank you for your mail. The reason you can't update is because we hate you. No really…we do. We've decided to shut down the entire site so no one can update just to spite YOU. This way when no one can update their comic, we can blame you, and they'll hate you too. That's what you get for kicking us out of your party…even though we did break that glass table…but it was broken already. We swear.
DRUNK DUCK FOREVER!
-The Admins.

So yeah…you can't update because they hate me. SORRY. :)

iagojester
iagojester
Posted at

I have the same problem!
For me it's a pain because the only time I can update is at night, and since I don't live in the continental US, that makes it an off-hour for Americans, so I'm up a creek whenever I want to update my comic.
What's going on, anyway?

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Ryan's right.
You don't kick us out of parties. >:)
That table was totally already buggered!

It should be fixed at the moment! Quick, update your comics!!! :)

Posted at

Yeah, it has worked every morning, although today it logged me off when I updated. But it did update!

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I never really had that particular problem, but I did notice that sometimes when I update, my comic won't appear on the "Recent updates" list at all.

TheTopHat
TheTopHat
Posted at

I had that promble about an hour *look at clock* okay 4 hours ago.

I might try again

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Look, it's an ongoing problem that Volte only has a temporary fix for at the moment (when it happens each day, he fixes it). Unfortunately he's not in the office this weekend so you may have to wait till Monday for him to come in and fix it again.
He's working on a big project now so he can't do anything permanent but as soon as he has a moment he'll fix the trouble properly.

marine
marine
Posted at

This angers hulk. Hulk want smash. But volte6 has throbbing man muscles. So hulk keep hulks mouth shut.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.