Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Is this thing on? *taps microphone*

Posted at

*waves sheepishly* Hello Drunk Duck Community~ I'm new here, I was introduced to this site by a friend on gaia who wrote The Bend on here :3 I am just starting to post scraps now, although I plan to actually put in effort in making a real comic. I'm 20, female, and uhrm…I like video games and paranormal things :3 I think that about sums up my self introduction heh. :D Feel free to add me or not, your choice I suppose. And welcome to all the other new ducks here, do we count as ducklings? xD =^^=

Posted at

Oh you're making a comic and you like stuff. How did you manage to spend an entire paragraph telling us that?

Posted at

I'm sorry? TwT *zips lips*

Posted at

Nooooooo you're not. If you were sorry you'd edit or create a new post with more information about yourself. We are so interested in every filthy detail of your life. I am so interested in knowing so much about you that I have just put every other aspect of my life on hold until you satisfy my curiosity.

Not that doing that was difficult since it's four in the morning I'm basically sitting in a soundless, timeless, incredibly boring void, but still.

Posted at

Welcome to DD! Don't be shy, we love new members. :)

Posted at

=^^''= I'm still new to the layout of things obviously so once I figure it out I may visit forums more who knows.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

did we drop something?
the answer is that you do

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Welcome to the duck… enjoy, it's a lot of fun (sometimes) with lots of friendly people (not Trout although I tend to agree with him… what is wrong with me???). I look forward to checking out your work ;)

=^^''= I'm still new to the layout of things obviously so once I figure it out I may visit forums more who knows.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.