Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

It is Dark...

Posted at

… and I am likely to get eaten by a Grue.

Actually, I'm lucky to have a light in the form of Amanda, who has guided me onto Drunk Duck. Hello, everyone!

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

Now that you are here, you can do what everyone else here does…

PANIC!!!!

Posted at

You're a friend of Amanda thoththegrey? Her light does indeed shine over this site, like a beacon for passing ships in peril. How many seaborne souls owe their wretched lives to her? How many were brought back from the brink by the sight of her French Maid's Outfit?

I enjoyed your page, although it depicts my worst nightmare. Enjoy the Duck thoththegrey. And the cola. And the cult. (both are free).

Posted at

Hi, thoththegrey! :) Contrary to what crazyninny said, there's no need to panic right now (unless there're grues here that I'm not aware of), for I am too busy to cause freakishly bizarre weather with my weather machine! However, I'm not too busy to say "Welcome to DrunkDuck," "Have fun making comics here," and "Enjoy the weather," which I just did! 8D

By the way, thoththegrey, who is this "Amanda" of which you speak? huh!?

Brogan
Brogan
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck. Yes, you are lucky because Amanda is quite awesome! One of my fave DDers… =)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Well, hello there! Fancy meeting you here. ^.^ And yes - now you know the truth - the real reason I can never leave the Duck. If I left and took my saucy French maid outfit with me, there would be countless souls lost in the briny depths.

Don't let Scarfie fool you about that cola - how do you suppose he ended up a ghost in the first place, eh?

Renga, you break my heart… but Brogan, you patch it right back up again. *love*

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Welcome to Drunk Duck! Now that you're here.. how about some cake?

I.. erm… promise it's safe!

Posted at

The cake is a L…

Posted at

welcome toththegrey you made a wise choice coming to the drunk duck! I don't know anything about this cake but would you trust someone dressed as the grim reaper?

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

The cake is a L…

You can't prove that! It's fine, honestly.

Now don't you give me that look!

Posted at

Look at mailbox.

"It is white and boring"

Open mailbox.

"You find a letter inside"

Read letter.

"Welcome! It is I, Steely Gaze, and I must say, it is a very good thing you're here. The great underground empire is rising up again, and without your skills at collecting Faberge Eggs and opening doors that lead to random passages, we'd all be doomed! You see, I have been kidnapped by…(unreadable due to an inkblot)…and he has some vile plans indeed! I hope you have fun here on DD, but try to remember, you have a quest to complete!"

You gain 2 points.

>_

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Hey, welcome to the Duck. Amanda is in fact, everyone's (except Renga's) favorite, however her taste in beverage is suspect. If offered, I highly recommend both the cola and the Cult (the robe is cool.. trust me… oh mightly Ninny, guide my hand as I ink my new comic page..ohmmm). I look forward to checking out your comic ;)

Posted at

Thank you, everyone, for your warm welcome!

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would you Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.