Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Heh, it's COMING back.. it's not there yet :D And it's gonna take some time.

At the moment we have a user signup… it works, although it's graphically impaired…

Feel free to reserve your username and log in and all that. it'll help me if people are testing things as they appear.

More features will be added as we go… but i can't guarentee how long it will take.

Next I will probably add the functionality to create a comic… then add pages, and so on… but again, this may take a little time… so while I want everyone excited, I also don't want disappointment ;)

Posted at

WOHOO! :D

Not to be a killjoy but amusingly enough, the system thinks that my gender selection is a problem. Just for the record, I had no choice in the matter. I was born a female. :wink: EDIT: Thanks, Fixed! -V

.: Black Kitty :.

Anonymous
Anonymous
Posted at

WOHOO! :D

Not to be a killjoy but amusingly enough, the system thinks that my gender selection is a problem. Just for the record, I had no choice in the matter. I was born a female. :wink: EDIT: Thanks, Fixed! -V

Uhm, not to be another killjoy, but it's now finding MY gender to be a problem! I was born male, is that a crime?!

No comment, female members… :wink: :lol:

Posted at

I manage to get through the first part of the signup but when it reached the personal information part, I got the gender selection problem again. :(

lukee
lukee
Posted at

My registration goes through okay, but it says "There was an error in your request!" when I try to use the validation link.

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

I think i already validated your account… i recently did a global validation :)

I will improve the message.

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

Just because I want to show off to those who have already created accounts, we now have graphics…

Yay! The duck gets yet another chance!

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

I couldn't help myself. I was walking through the mall yesterday and EVERY kid under 18 was dressed that way. Why so many zippers? That's what I want to know!

Posted at

Charlie Brown shirt~ :D

What I want to know is why their pants are so low but everytime I ask, I feel old.

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

I had the same issue with my puny 4-digit Australian postcode. Damn you Americans! *shakes fist*

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

he had a sig before, the one that says for future reference hes a guy or something

Zwuh
Zwuh
Posted at

Damn that KC3T and his female avatars, doesn't he know this is the INTARWEB?! Honesty is premium!

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

I'm not going to complain if I'm shit-out-of-luck on this, but for those of us who had premium accounts before, what happens?

I'll figure something out… there will be premium accounts again… I'm just working nonstop to get the site running in general before i worry about inhancements ;)

Zipcode bug fixed… allows 4 digits now.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.