Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
kyupol
kyupol
Posted at

I'm just curious on what kind of jobs people here have. Especially serial updaters who can update at a rate of 1 page everyday or every other day.

Me… I'm a data entry person. Its low stress… too boring and mind-numbing… and also low pay.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I'm a bartender and a server in a cinema drafthouse. It's all evening work, so I can draw all day and then work from 6pm to 10, 12, or 2am. I have a BFA in art, but I make way more per hour at the bar then I would doing some sort of mind numbing commercial art job, and I have more time to do my own work. Also, that's why my friends are dunk all the time.

ccs1989
ccs1989
Posted at

Full time student.

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Used Movies, music, and games store clerk.

Yeah, im a register monkey, but I'm still the cool records store kid. ;)

Zidanechoo
Zidanechoo
Posted at

Temporary Tax Clearance Officer for me.. Basically, just enter data into the computer and check whether the taxpayers should be taxed or not.. Part time job, wee!

hat
hat
Posted at

Aquarium Supplies store.

Posted at

Full time student.

same.

Posted at

I work 15 hours a week in a copy center, making booklets for mean people in suits. The rest of my living is made drawing comics and doing freelance illustration. =3

MiniMyth
MiniMyth
Posted at

I'm a graduate student finishing up my Masters. I work at the Museum of Miniature Houses.

I feel like Godzilla. ;D

Posted at

I work at an ice rink. I do all the basics there (skate guarding, working the counter, and the snack bar) and I teach learn to skate ice hockey.

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Im currently trying to get a masters degree and become a game designer.

Posted at

I work at an ice rink. I do all the basics there (skate guarding, working the counter, and the snack bar) and I teach learn to skate ice hockey.

plus you flirt with the customers ^_-

Roguehill
Roguehill
Posted at

I'm the "Distance Learning Training Coordinator" for a university, and boy do I have some interesting stories about faculty. It's a good job with nice benefits, and I get to work on my webcomic in the evenings.

Posted at

I work at a bank. it's crazier how stupid some people are that have ridiculous amounts of money.

…damp money and old people are pretty annoying.

Whirlwynd
Whirlwynd
Posted at

I work in a can factory - well, we don't actually make cans, we just make the parts. It is unreal how much time and machinery it takes to make a tabbed can lid. I fill in for the people that are missing, either as an inspector or a line worker. There's a lot of bad stuff about the job - at the top of my list, occasional eighty-four hour work weeks - but the pay makes up for it. I thought the rate they listed was a typo when I read their ad in the paper.

Posted at

Student writer.

Posted at

I train educators on teaching methods, class curriculi and class composition. I also am a full time author.

I don't sleep, either ;)

Posted at

My jobs? None at all….

But slowly I AM turning into a professional babysitter. Not that I'm that good or anything, but I've been doing it a lot in the last few weeks. It's bacause my two older sisters have done a lot of babysitting in the past and they began to make a service out of it (even with a self made business card :) ). They are both too busy nowadays so when they're asked to babysit again I can stand in for them. So now I'm kind of picking up where they've stopped. It aint a real job, but I earned alot of money from it… tough I spend it twice so fast ;)

josif
josif
Posted at

Pirate/Student/Ninja.

Hawk
Hawk
Posted at

I'm an animator.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.