Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Jus a few questions. nothin serious.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

well, I've been wondering what an 'assisted' comic is.
and how to make the page thingy for the comic look different, or better if possible.

mostly im just bored.
:smt069
so whats up with you guys?
anything interesting?

murphy
murphy
Posted at

I haven't used it, but I'm guessing assisting allows another user to post comics on your comic. They can't edit anything, but they can add new comics.

As for the layout, go to your comic controls, and on the right, under "Miscellaneous" is "Edit Design Template." There are some really good templates to use in there. Otherwise, you'll need to learn some code to make a good page.

Other than that, if you're bored, check out my comic. :D

Radec
Radec
Posted at

yay murphy!

Chelano
Chelano
Posted at

well comic assist is like if two people are working on one comic. One person makes it their main comic and the one who helps gets added as an assistant. Like ..

Lets say that we have a great artist…but no storyline. So they have someone write the storyline for them.

The artist makes it their comic. Then they add an assistant to that comic. It will ask for the assistants name. They put in the username and BAM, it gets put under the other person's comic assist section.

So it is like you are a helper.

EXAMPLE:

My girlfriend draws a comic and I do the story. Therefor I let her have the comic, so it is under her main comic section. But I am a helper so it is under my comic assist section.

Both people do get to post and edit the page though. That is a cool option.

Like my g/f doesn't have the internet right now…so she gives me the pages to scan and I load them on the page.

————

As for customizing your page. Go to the help part of the forum…it is allll in there. Basically you can use HTML, but you need some extra code to make your pages show and it is all in the help section..

good luck

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I'm hungry.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.